AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 05:59:20 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST***  (Read 19921 times)
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 08:37:31 pm »

Interesting indeed.  However, IMHO, several of the reasons seem rather arbitrary and could have just easily been used because they were available.....not necessarily because they were relevant.

cool, otherwise.
--
lucas
M2
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 09:30:44 pm »

Is there anyone out there who has not seen THE MOVIE yet? Here are some notes on symbolisms in the movie. ...

I finally saw the movie yesterday.  Since my visiting Catholic parents were interested, I decided to take them to see it.  It is an excellent production, with a few 'Catholic' overtones.  But then Mel Gibson is a devout Catholic.

Thanks for the notes R U.

Lord bless,
Marcia
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2004, 12:54:58 am »

When Satan was walking past Christ being tortured holding a baby in his arms I thought it signified the Anti-Christ, the "son of Satan"--I guess the "symbols" can mean different things to different people.

--Joe
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2004, 03:55:15 am »

Does anyone know why the commentary on the movie which was actually written by a Roman Catholic advocate was represented as being written by Paul Harvey?
Verne

Verne,

This is the best I've been able to come up with:

]http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/passion.asp[/u][/b][/url]

al

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: