AssemblyBoard
June 17, 2024, 11:19:06 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we see some stats brian?  (Read 90632 times)
vernecarty
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2003, 05:45:31 pm »

O.K. people, now you've done it.
My inbox has reached the protuberant (sorry!) number of 400 messages! Shocked

Hey Brent, eat your heart out.

I am the one that postest
Who clearly has the mostest!
   Grin

It continues to amaze me.  The fake posters can get more posts flowing than anyone else.
 Andrea

Yeah, but didja see the humongous number of negative points I single-handedly racked up? No body even comes close. How's that for evoking response huh? You gotta give credit where credit is due now don'tcha? Let any anonymous poster try matching that feat!  Smiley

Hey Verne.........but I only have -2 points.  I guess I don't make as many people as mad as you! Grin

For a modest fee, I would be  happy to share a few insider secrets with you Kimberley... Grin

Verne
p.s. contrary to what has falsely been reported elsewhere, I never consult a thesaurus ( a dictionary occasionally to confirm spelling)...as if anybody really cared... Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 01:40:04 am by vernecarty » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2003, 02:06:27 am »

Sing to the tune of "Silence is golden, golden":

Fake posts from golden, golden, oooh,
fill his heart with glee.

Fake posts from golden, golden, oooh,
Stats 'bout you and me.

Verne--Hold your *&^&%^$ horses!!! The sub-woofer
is on it's way!! Grin

« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 02:07:21 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
golden

Email
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2003, 02:20:41 am »

Total post by top 10 today = 4126   
Total posts by top 10 yesterday = 4103   
Total Posts for board today = 10233   
Total Yesterday = 10203   
or 30 Posts total

Percent of posts by top 10 .... 76%

vernecarty
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2003, 03:31:04 am »

Verne--Hold your *&^&%^$ horses!!! The sub-woofer
is on it's way!! Grin

Phew! Thanks man...I was starting to get worried... know whatta mean?  Grin
Verme
retread

Email
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2003, 11:04:00 am »

Retread,

It's the golden rule:

Whenst thou posteth a single post, the stats indicateths that thy post count increaseth by 1.

Moral of the story:
Keep posting.

Marcia

So what you are saying is that when Verne posteth, his post count increases.  So it must be his fault, that I am falling behind him, and I am just sitting here still not knowing how to remedy this situation.  I am sure that if I was back in 4th, that I would then have to wisdom to figure this out, and get that dog for my submarine.  But alas, I am at number 5 and remain confused, still trying to get to number 2.  Rememer there is no higher position than number 2.  Or is there even a number 2?  I don't know - I am so confused.
vernecarty
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2003, 06:59:48 pm »

Retread,

It's the golden rule:

Whenst thou posteth a single post, the stats indicateths that thy post count increaseth by 1.

Moral of the story:
Keep posting.

Marcia

I am sure that if I was back in 4th...

So sorry! Burt has assured me that my sub-woofer is already on its way.  Grin
Verne
M2
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2003, 07:13:50 pm »

Retread,

It's the golden rule:

Moral of the story:
Keep posting.

Marcia
So what you are saying is that when Verne posteth, his post count increases.  So it must be his fault, that I am falling behind him, and I am just sitting here still not knowing how to remedy this situation.  I am sure that if I was back in 4th, that I would then have to wisdom to figure this out, and get that dog for my submarine.  But alas, I am at number 5 and remain confused, still trying to get to number 2.  Rememer there is no higher position than number 2.  Or is there even a number 2?  I don't know - I am so confused.
Retread,

Think of the silent majority. They're watching. The top ten is down to 76% posting, we must get it back up to 95% at least. The secret is to 'choose' to posteth and posteth and posteth again. Don't be distracted by Verne. He boasteth that he posteth, but the mostest are his PMs not his posts. Joe might even send you Verne's sub-woofer. It will all be worth it then. Think of the reward of getting the sub-woofer and Verne's at that.

Remember the golden rule.

Marcia
Aargh! my post count just increased by 1. Will I ever make it below the top 15?
golden

Email
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2003, 11:58:06 pm »

So who has the ability to change the Subject line from my first post? Very nice touch. This part of the board said "no editing or deleting" . Guess that is par for the course of this board.
editor
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2003, 01:49:32 am »

So who has the ability to change the Subject line from my first post? Very nice touch. This part of the board said "no editing or deleting" . Guess that is par for the course of this board.

Hi golden:

I edited the subject line, in order to make it more fun.  I did not delete or edit your words, and won't.

Did you happen to see the thread questions for golden?  http://www.assemblyboard.com/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=541

I invite you to participate and share ideas here, as well as your statistical observations.   Wink

Brent
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 01:53:33 am by Brent A. Trockman » Logged
vernecarty
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2003, 06:17:43 am »

Oh My! You are a petulant little puppy, aren't you?!   Smiley
Verne
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 06:18:29 am by vernecarty » Logged
golden

Email
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2003, 09:40:01 pm »

The initial subject line were my words...so you did change them.
Just how people on this board work..twisting things that were said ...

Hi golden:

I edited the subject line, in order to make it more fun.  I did not delete or edit your words, and won't.

Did you happen to see the thread questions for golden?  http://www.assemblyboard.com/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=541

I invite you to participate and share ideas here, as well as your statistical observations.   Wink

Brent
d3z

Email
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2003, 09:51:34 pm »

It is not the same as editing previous messages, but if people reply to this message, they will usually leave the new subject alone.
golden

Email
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2003, 09:59:02 pm »

Brent A. Tr0ckman 780
Arthur 574
jesusfreak -=Luke S=- 415
vernecarty 397
Retread Again 376
Mark C. 369
Marcia 347
Joe Sperling 324
Emily St 310
Tom Maddux 289

Total 4181
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2003, 11:52:38 pm »

I have moved into the number 8 position. I qualify for the Hot Wheels set with 24 feet of additional track.
I'm so excited I'm hyperventilating.

--Joe
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 12:17:28 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
vernecarty
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2003, 01:33:30 am »

I have moved into the number 8 position. I qualify for the Hot Wheels set with 24 feet of additional track.
I'm so excited I'm hyperventilating.

--Joe
Thanks for the sub-woofer...now the neigbours are complaining!  Grin
Verne
p.s What's the loot for the number three spot?
I only need EIGHTEEN SEVENTEEN little posts. Somebody steal Luke's computer will ya?
Hey Brian,  can I restore all my deleted ( Hey!! I did not say deluded now did I?) posts?!  
Now ya talking...that would make me the BIG KAHUNA!(careful! That's not spanish)                                                     Grin Grin  Grin

p.s.s Hey Brent, you ought to delete a couple hundred just to make it fair....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 05:59:12 am by vernecarty » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: