AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 05:54:54 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CREATURES THAT WORSHIP THE LAMB  (Read 4091 times)
lenore
« on: May 14, 2004, 09:48:59 pm »

Huh Roll EyesHuh
CREATURES THAT WORSHIP GOD:

REVELATION 5:13:
AND EVERY CREATURE WHICH IS IN HEAVEN
AND ON THE EARTH
AND UNDER THE EARTH
AND SUCH AS ARE  IN THE SEA
AND ALL THAT  ARE IN THEM
I HEARD SAYING:
"Blessing and honour
                      and glory and power
                      Be to HIM who sits on the throne
                      And to the LAMB,
                      forever and ever.

;)My take on this verse:
ALL OF GOD'S CREATURES   ARE GOING TO BE
WORSHIPPING IN FRONT
OF THE THRONE OF JESUS

http://http://

Can you image this site: Our imagination are too small.
But just image it.

EVERY CREATURE WORSHIPPING IN FRONT OF THE THRONE OF GOD.
Every single creature:

Imagine: the dogs, elephants, lions, snakes, butterflies, dolphins, lambs, sharks, whales, worms, moles, horses, etc.
all in front of the throne of the LAMB, worshipping him.

If any of you ever seen the lion king children video.
THe song the circle of life.

That scene where the animal were giving respect at the birth of Simba.
The disney artist portrayed this in a beautiful way.
that all the creatures of the plains of Africa, giving reverence to the son of the King of area.
So where did they come up with that idea???

Now take that image: and multiply it  , take it from the animals of plains of africa, worshipping a lions son's birth, who was king of the creatures in africa.

Take that image and transfer it to Rev. 5:13.
transfer it to the entire earth.
where the son they are coming to worship is the SON OF GOD. KING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
Take those words of Rev:5:13 and imagine all the creature that roam the earth, dig into the earth, that fly in the sky, that swim in the oceans.
COMING TO THE THRONE OF JESUS.

TO ME: that image is so powerful, so inspiring, so uplifting, and too wonderful .
That all creatures including us, that God has created,
falling together in humble worship and praise .
ALL SINGING OR SAYING TO THE SAVIOUR OF THIS WORLD.
 Blessing and honour,and glory and pwer.
Be to him who sits on the throne.
And to the Lamb, forever and ever.        AMEN.

I am just sharing with you one of my favourite verses of the Bible. I am taking this verse in a child like faith, believing in the simple words that were written.
Every creature, Every creature. will be worshipping MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. WOW, WOW, WOW. Kiss Cry

moonflower2

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 05:39:33 am »

Hi Lenore,

I enjoyed your post. I, too, think that animals will be praising God. "Let EVERYTHING that has breath praise the Lord". Ps 150:6.

Psalm 148 calls all of creation to praise God, I think, because it is able to. Creation recognizes the God who made it. Remember Jesus calming the storm and the sea? It recognized His voice. Awesome, huh?  Grin

One of my favorites is Isaiah 55:12...."and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Smiley (The Ents are going to war!) Grin

I think that we are different from animals in that we have souls. I think that animals have a spirit, but I'm not real sure about it. God made everything, so I'm thinking that there is something of God in everything. God recognizes it, and it recognizes God. A "spirit" concept would fit this, I think.  But I know what you mean about animal personalities; they are as different from eachother as we people are from eachother.

Have you seen Comet Neat, yet? A decent pair of binoculars will give you a good view.

Moonflower

« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 06:05:21 am by moonflower2 » Logged
lenore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 11:06:59 am »

Hi Lenore,

I enjoyed your post. I, too, think that animals will be praising God. "Let EVERYTHING that has breath praise the Lord". Ps 150:6.

Psalm 148 calls all of creation to praise God, I think, because it is able to. Creation recognizes the God who made it. Remember Jesus calming the storm and the sea? It recognized His voice. Awesome, huh?  Grin

One of my favorites is Isaiah 55:12...."and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Smiley (The Ents are going to war!) Grin

I think that we are different from animals in that we have souls. I think that animals have a spirit, but I'm not real sure about it. God made everything, so I'm thinking that there is something of God in everything. God recognizes it, and it recognizes God. A "spirit" concept would fit this, I think.  But I know what you mean about animal personalities; they are as different from eachother as we people are from eachother.

Have you seen Comet Neat, yet? A decent pair of binoculars will give you a good view.

Moonflower

Thanks Moonflower:
No I have seen the Comet yet, since I dont have a pair of binoculars. Wink
When Mars was very close to the earth , and were able to see it with the naked eye. It is amazing, to even think, that the creation of all the planets of the universe.
Just the planets in our own solar system.
The sun, the moon, the milky way, all the planets, they seem to be finding more, as the equipment becomes more powerful,.
The debate on Mars...
Every planet is different.
Every moon or moons orbit around those planets are different.
God's creation.
You know it is so humbling , to image that all of the creatures of earth, will be bowing in reverence for their CREATOR, sometimes I think God gave the wrong creature (SOUL/SPIRIT).  We human beings , which is also a creature made by God, can sure learn from the animal kingdom.  If these creatures know and honour God, why cant we , who were given that extra gift, that the animals dont possess.  
Animal personalities sometimes can put us human to shame.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: