AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 09:39:20 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is a special need at this time--  (Read 15294 times)
outdeep

Email
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 11:16:46 pm »

Thanks everyone for your kind responses.

For various reasons, I think I got off rather light in terms of damage from my Assembly experience.  I have become more aware and atuned to the fact that this has not been true for several others.

Lord bless,

-Dave

Margaret

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 12:09:57 am »

Regarding the special need, we incorrectly announced that all the funds had come in for the folks who urgently need to go to Wellspring. Brian Steele received this email from Dr. Paul Martin this week:
Brian,

We have accepted this family on faith next week that we will have the necessary victims assistance funds for their treatment. So far we have raised about $1500.00 towards their treatment. We will not be able to meet expenses for payroll, utilities, overhead if we do not have a minimum of $5000.00 towards their care.

I do not know what you can do except pray and pass the word to all those concerned. I thank you for all your efforts so far.

In His Grace,

Paul
Brian forwarded this message to us, and said, "I've pledged regular donations to Wellspring for the next 6 months to help close the shortfall." If you can help, tax-deductible donations can be made directly to Wellspring Retreat and designated "Victims Assistance Fund: The Assembly". Mail them to:
      Wellspring Retreat and Resource Center
      Attn: Dr. Paul Martin
      P.O. Box 67
      Albany, OH 45710
      740-698-6277
Wellspring will be receiving these folks next week. For more information about this need see "Appeal for Help" on the ga.com website, http://www.geftakysassembly.com/Articles/NewDirections/WellspringAppeal.htm
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: