AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 07:00:39 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Didn't know what was going on behind the scenes?  (Read 16250 times)
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 08:33:43 am »

This discussion does raise the question as to why a repentant leader would not want to make a public statement.  It would clarify things for all of us who were affected by the decisions that came from "headquarters".

Marcia
Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make earlier.
Sondra Jamison
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 08:58:16 pm »

Sorry for the lag.  Living in the heart of the Midwest we have been getting ready for winter.  Had two warm days so the exterior painting became a sudden priority.

A few responses to recent posts --

http://www.soaringwiththeeagles.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=359;start=0#msg1991

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 01:09:27 am »

From post below(dated 11-12-05):

"Brent, I love you, but you are wrong...

"Seeker is wrong"

"btw, Verne, you are also wrong....

It sure is comforting to know that there is someone who is right, and who can
let all the rest of us, who are wrong,  know when we are out of place. Grin Grin

al Hartman

Email
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 06:45:36 am »

From post below(dated 11-12-05):

"Brent, I love you, but you are wrong...

"Seeker is wrong"

"btw, Verne, you are also wrong....

It sure is comforting to know that there is someone who is right, and who can
let all the rest of us, who are wrong,  know when we are out of place. Grin Grin

Joe, you're wrong... Roll Eyes Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: