AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 10:53:47 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: the trouble with moderating  (Read 13371 times)
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2005, 12:06:46 pm »

MOST OF US ARE NOT RETIRED GRANDPA'S  Wink  WHO HAVE THE TIME TO NAVIGATE AROUND A BB TO FIND THE LAST POST THAT WE READ THAT WE WANT RESPOND TO BUT DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO THE LAST TIME WE READ IT.

Ah, you misjudge me quite harshly, my Dear.  The advantage to being a retired Grandpa is in not even remembering that there was something to respond to... Grin Grin Grin

al Wink
vernecarty
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2005, 04:43:43 pm »

Hey Brian!
Would you consider creating a new category of posters?
The requirement would be the accumulation of at least a combined total of 1000 positive and negative points.  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Verne

p.s May I suggest the designation of H.I.P. High Impact Poster!  Now that is truly exclusivity... Grin
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 04:47:21 pm by VerneCarty » Logged
mmarple

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2005, 04:57:43 pm »

Hey Brian!
Would you consider creating a new category of posters?
The requirement would be the accumulation of at least a combined total of 1000 positive and negative points.  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Verne

p.s May I suggest the designation of H.I.P. High Impact Poster!  Now that is truly exclusivity... Grin

Yes, warfare always propells one higher.   Wink   The wagons never cease to circle.  Wink    The "reincarnations" are quite busy these days.    Wink  Troubled spirits are always restless.   Wink   There is no rest for the wicked.   Wink
vernecarty
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2005, 06:28:57 pm »

Troubled spirits are always restless.   Wink   There is no rest for the wicked.   Wink

A common misquote my dear Ms. Mmarple.

There is no rest for the weary.

There is no peace, for the wicked... Smiley
Verne
mmarple

Email
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2005, 10:40:26 pm »

A common misquote my dear Ms. Mmarple.

There is no rest for the weary.

There is no peace, for the wicked... Smiley
Verne

Why yes, of course, old chap! No peace for the wicked, they are weary, without rest, obviously. Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: