AssemblyBoard
May 16, 2024, 11:56:03 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nebraska Football  (Read 3416 times)
Oscar

Email
« on: September 17, 2006, 09:35:25 am »

USC  Trojans    28

Nebraska Cornpones    10

YES!

Tom M.

marden
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:54:10 pm »

Shocked

Nice   Grin
Jem

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:58:07 am »

If you can't run the west coast offense on the west coast, where can you run it? What is will Nebraska sitting on the pig skin? Did they not notice SC having a fair amount of success with the pass option? Shucked, Nebraska got shucked. If you are gonna come to our house you gotta have more than corn on you head and a Grateful Red T-shirt; you might, like, want a plan or a secondary. Did they miss the flight?
Oscar

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 08:55:40 pm »

Jem,

I can't say I know what the Nebraska players know or don't know.  However, I hear that the large "N" they put on their helmets stands for "Nolledge".

Actually, although I do not wish ill to former Geftakys Assemblies leaders who came from Nebraska....my favorite football team seems to have become whoever is playing Nebraska this weekend.

Grin

Blessings,

Tom
outdeep

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 07:04:10 am »

Now, Tom.  You have to be fair.  After all, Nebraska did score and the one just before half time was quite exciting.

Apparently a South Central Los Angeles gang was shooting some weapons and USC took the shooting for the half-time gun so they trotted to the locker room leaving Nebraska's offense on the field alone with the football.

Ten plays later, Nebraska scored a touchdown.

Like I say, it was exciting because they came close to settling for a field goal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: