AssemblyBoard
May 19, 2024, 02:42:12 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Tim Geftakys ever worked a real job?  (Read 11108 times)
TGarisek

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2003, 05:36:30 am »

After hearing from a sister or two that George had been unfaithful, it was Tim's duty as an elder and  leader to do what he did. Don't be giving him too much credit. Instead, be looking for true humility and repentance from him for not standing up to George years ago. Because you wouldn't have the "guts" as you put it, don't be excusing Tim.

Yes, we should be compassionate by putting Tim but especially George at the top of our prayer lists. Is God able to transform them? Have we believed in vain? God is able.
David Mauldin
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2003, 06:20:25 am »

Hi Chuck I lived with your brother Mike in the early 80s when all that stuff with your Dad was happening.  Sorry, I really didn't understand much just that your dad was a "Liar"  I also lived with mike and his wife in 94.  Hows is he?  Whats he up to?
BenJapheth
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2003, 07:42:19 am »

David, the people who slandered my Dad-in-law as a "liar" and worse for WARNING the church about George 25 years ago in Omaha, these men are currently  experiencing the knowing eye of God - some to be sure are repenting and others like Mike Zach are still weighing out their repentance.  Humility comes hard for those old stiff-necked idolaters.  

They loved the despicable Fraud-Monster...So, many lives destroyed because they did not listen to a faithful witness.

They loved Geftakys the despicable Fraud-Monster.

Chuck's faithfulness cost him his family...George had his children whisked away to California during the height of Chuck's faithful witness to George's evil ways.

Mike Zach and Jim Hayman feared George and executed evil in his name.  They worked quickly, brutally and with bitter resolution.

Yes, God lives!  Chuck Miller is quite well.  He's 75, has 33 grandchildren; he's still walking hardily with the Lord, having celebrated 52 years of marriage to Mary Ann...David, I would be interested to receive your witness to the treatment of Chuck Miller by Jim Hayman and Mike Zach if the Lord would so lead you.  The Lord seeks goodness and peace...Let justice roll down like many waters! Please feel free to write me at chuck@vanant.com, sweet brother.  

God's best for Mike Zach and Jim Hayman depend on bold men stepping forward and making a faithful witness to their deeds. Deeds perpetrated in the darkness by assembly leadership are best seen in the light of day NOW rather than later at the judgment seat of Christ.

The monster and fraud George Geftakys, Mike Zach the monster's apprentice,  with the help of the shamed Jim Hayman created an ungodly fissure in our family that lasted 25 years and has caused great stumbling to my youngest brother-in-laws with respect to the witness of Jesus Christ.

Mike Zach and Jim Hayman have stumbled many little ones.  Pray for their repentance lest the millstone find their grimy necks.

Let it be known Chuck Miller's witness in 1978 was true!  

Oh, that we had listened!

Hi Chuck I lived with your brother Mike in the early 80s when all that stuff with your Dad was happening.  Sorry, I really didn't understand much just that your dad was a "Liar"  I also lived with mike and his wife in 94.  Hows is he?  Whats he up to?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2003, 09:25:22 am by :: Chuck Vanasse :: » Logged
David Mauldin
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2003, 11:28:09 pm »

Chuck I am really sorry for what happened to Mr. Miller. I really praise God that I was never a part of authority in the assembly.  While I was there I related to the children better thn anyone else (We had a common enemy) I spent my energies working with them, Babysitting-Sunday school etc.. As an assembly flunkie I really wasn't given any info about the situation. Only that "Mr. Miller is a liar!" I tried to tell Mike why don't you just sit down and talk to him?"  But instead Mike was a real "Do whatever the leaders say"  kinda guy.
Mr. miller showd up in Fullerton one Sunday and wasn't allowed into the meetings.  Dennis Hittle (A real good Christian man)  took him out to lunch.  Chuck What is now taking place in Nebraska is something I've always knew would happen if George was exposed then the whole shabang is going to rock!!!  This church was founded upon Georges deciet.  It functioned in his deciet and it willhave to completely unravel until all is made right!  Chuck it is going to take a lifetime!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: