AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 07:43:41 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IRANIAN PRESIDENT'S LETTER TO THE U.S.A.  (Read 3320 times)
Joe Sperling

Email
« on: November 30, 2006, 02:07:00 am »

If you get to any news source today on the Internet(ABC NEWS etc.) you will see an open letter from the Iranian President to the United States. We should all take heed to this and fear (be cautious) due to the TRUE message hidden within. It is a message filled with thoughts of peace, and the welfare of humanity, but has many veiled threats against the Jews. It is truly a letter trying to sway public opinion towards a withdrawal from Iraq, but most importantly, a call for the United States to withdraw support from Israel. This is the real import of the message,and we all need to realize it.

I truly believe we are very near the beginning of the Tribulation period. Listen to the second sentence of the Iranian leader's letter(and take into consideration he is a staunch Muslim, and most likely one of the greatest supporters of terrorism in the world):

"O, Almighty God, bestow upon Humanity "THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING PROMISED TO ALL BY YOU, AND MAKE US AMONG HIS FOLLOWERS" (emphasis mine). 

And who is this "Perfect Human Being"?  Perhaps we could say generically "Oh, he is referring to a humanity filled with those who are perfect in love" etc...   But I have to say, the Muslim people are awaiting a person called "The Mahdi", who is the Muslim Messiah. This "Muslim Messiah" may very well be the Anti-Christ. I have to ask you, what other religion in the world right now (with all of the world's technological advances) would "force" someone to worship their god? What religion still practices "beheadings" of the infidels? (Revelation says the Christian/Jewish martyrs are "beheaded" for their testimony), and what religion (besides the Vatican/Catholicism) is both a goverment seat and a religion at the same time? (the beast with two horns---horns representing "seats" of power). The Jews are both a people and a religion at the same time, but Israel does not make it illegal to be anything other than a Jew, or "force" others to worship their God.

The other night I saw a special on radical Islam and was absolutely amazed at the parallels with nazism in the past with what Muslim countries now show on television, videos, cartoons, etc. concerning the Jews. Little children were saying that Jews were "monkeys and pigs" as the adults on the television show were applauding them for saying it!! The whole Arab world is influenced by it--not just one nation(Germany as before), but a whole REGION of countries are being taught to think the same way.

We, as Christians, have been taught the Anti-Christ will come from a reuniting of European powers, but right under our noses a HUGE neighborhood of Islamic countries are being taught to hate and kill jews. And we are so "politically correct" in this country that we think nothing could ever really happen (despite 9-11). And here we have the Iranian President addressing the U.S. citizens with calls for "peace" while in the same breath he curses the "Zionist Powers", and asks for the Antichrist to appear so that we may all follow him!!(my opinion of course as I believe the "Mahdi" may well be the "False Prophet" or "Antichrist" that Revelation speaks of).

I realize that if we are true Christians we have nothing to worry about----the Rapture will take us before the Great Tribulation. BUT, what of all those who have not heard the Gospel? Those surrounding us? What if the end is truly upon us and Christ is truly right at the door? Think of what has happened:

Computers have made it possible for one man to TRACK almost everyone on earth, to mark or implant them with a code so they cannot buy or sell---this could never happen on the earth before.

Satellites have allowed one man to be seen by all at the SAME TIME through television and satellite TV. remember, the false Prophet calls for all to worship the Beast, and HIS IMAGE. How could EVERYONE worship his image?  in the past this was impossible---but now, within the past 10-20 years mankind can literally observe one man all at the same time on television!!  What religion and state has a corner on oil, and the ability to put a choke-hold on the world?  And who, most of all, HATES THE JEWS, God's people, and wants to destroy them? Satan knows "salvation is of the Jews" and has tried several times in the past to extinguish them(last via the Nazis who used the same propoganda that Islam is using now).

He has now lifted up his own religion, Islam, which conveniently uses both the Jewish and Christian faiths as parts of it's teachings. And through this religion he is raising a world-wide hatred of "Zionism" and the Jewish people. When we realize that a "Nazi" message is being foistered and "allowed" because it is not an opinion, but a religion, it is truly ominous. Many say "Oh, it's only the fanatical part of Islam that is responsible for terrorism"---but remember Germany--the "nazis" were only a small group that many "wrote off" at the beginning because of their ideology. But what happened? The moderates joined the fanatics and then you had a nation-wide adherence to this ideology. Think of it---a whole nation fell into line and began to enforce the removal and hatred of Jews.  Could a whole REGION of the world do the same?  THEY ALREADY HAVE. And if a Satanic force is behind this (and of course it is) then you can KNOW with all certainty that He is trying to make it an ideology that the WORLD accepts---even if he has to "force" it upon them.

Again, read the Iranian President's letter carefully, and take note of the strong anti-Semitic speech contained therein. His letter is a letter filled with deceit and hate, but laced with talks of peace and love of humanity. But in this same letter is a strong call for the US to turn it's back on Israel. Would the USA ever do that? We need to take note, and "look up" ---"even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 03:33:54 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
soul dreamer

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 02:54:29 am »

Excellent summary, Joe.

"Even so, come Lord Jesus."
Jem

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 07:00:17 am »

Though I bought into a lot of assemby garbage, I never bought into the 10 nation confederation of Europe. The scripture seems obvious that the climatic conflict with be--all the armies of the world--between the sons of Isaac and the sons of Ishamael.

When Israel gave up part of Palestinian land what did the they do? They celebrated by desicrating the grave of Joseph, stomping on it and chanting, "The sons of Ismael, the sons of Ismael."

Iraq is an interesting land. It is the dividing line in many ways between Su'ni and Shi'a Islam. That mosque that was blown up, in Samara I believe, was the mosque where the 12th Imam disappeared. The 12th Imam being the expected Mahdi. But who knows, maybe the sectarian violence will continue and someone will blow up the Mosque of Omar and Israel can rebuild the temple.

At this point I think we should all being praying for a Hudna (a time of peace for muslim political advantage).
Oscar

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 04:53:10 am »

Folks,

Whenever I hear about the latest rant against the "illegitimate Zionist state of Israel" I always have the same thought.

Quite apart from the Biblical promise of a land, (which modern people do not recognize), the Jews conquered the land they hold by force of arms and are able to defend it, (which modern folks DO recognize).

So when I hear this ranting I always think about how the Turks obtained the land they call, "Turkey".  They spent about 500 years conquering it little by little.  The Greeks, to whom it previously belonged, have tried to recover it as recently as 1921-22. 

Next time I hear a person blather about how Israel is occupying "Arab" lands, I am going to ask him/her whether or not the Turks should give up the Greek land they stole.

Anyone know what the word "hypocrisy" means?   Wink

Tom
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 09:06:06 pm »

I read a little more about the Iranian President yesterday, and found out a few more interesting things about him. He believes his personal mission is to prepare the way for the "Mahdi" I mentioned(The Muslim Messiah) in my earlier post. He believes himself to be a kind of Muslim "John The Baptist", though others believe he may think he is the Mahdi himself. He often speaks of the appearance of this "perfect man" who will conquer the world for Islam.

He stated that when he addressed the United Nations, he found himself surrounded by an ethereal, "heavenly light" which had nothing to do with the lights in the building. His associates said they "saw" the light also. He really believes he is a special messenger for this day and age. It truly is very interesting to see a man like this leading this country, as the Bible does put great emphasis on Persia(modern day Iran) in the "end times".

I was reading Daniel 10, where Daniel prays and Gabriel says that he had come as a result of Daniel's prayers, but "The Prince of Persia" resisted him for 23 days, until Michael came to his assistance and helped to free him on his way. I don't know whether this has any prophetic reference to the last days, but the "Prince of Persia" must be a powerful fallen angel, that he could hold back Gabriel until Michael (Israel's angel) arrived to aid him.  Why would the "Prince of Persia" want so badly to hold back the answer to Daniel's prayers regarding the last days?  It's a very interesting question.

--Joe

I must mention much of this is conjecture, because no one knows who the Antichrist is, or will be, or even where he will come from. I just look at the world and it seems we must be so close now (but who knows how long the Lord may tarry?), and to me THAT IS VERY EXCITING!!!  Imagine Jesus Christ coming back to the earth!!! The world has gained so much knowledge in just 100 years (and Daniel said that knowledge would increase astronomically in the "last days"). Think of it--1903 and man barely learns to fly---66 years later he lands on the moon!! Think of the Internet, computers, cellular phones, satellites and satellite television, rapid air travel, and all of the other vast gains in knowledge that have happened!!!  It seems every five years that knowledge has doubled itself once again. The rich get incredibly richer (think of all the people with so much money they don't know what to do with it all---look at all the TV game shows where you can win a million dollars or more!! Do you remember ever seeing that before? It used to be great to win 10 grand on "The Price is Right". Actors make 20 million for one movie, sports stars make millions for playing a game!!), but the poor get incredibly poorer (with atrocities the world over, like the Sudan now for example), and terrorists dominate the world scene, devastating thousands of people. And AIDS is still running rampant. Earthquakes and Tsunamis and Hurricanes, greater than ever recorded hit the earth.   It seems the world is extremely close to the time Jesus spoke about.

Imagine being at work and typing this and all of a sudden I'm Raptured away and up in the air with the Lord. That would be incredible! I would be so exc
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 09:39:32 pm by Joe Sperling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: