AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 06:58:52 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Ever Happened To...  (Read 13643 times)
BeckyW

Email
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2003, 02:40:44 am »

If it's the same Zeke, I think I heard he is running for governor of California...
I heard an interview where he claimed his platform was "Rid California of cult-like religious groups because we need better products to export than these."
Zeke claimed he's running for governor because of a painful experience he had back in the 70's, but he won't disclose any further details.
His campaign slogan is
"On election day, mark your X next to Z.Y.- Vote Zeke Yarblonski"

(Paid for by the one man finance committee to elect Zeke)
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2003, 08:56:27 am »

If it's the same Zeke, I think I heard he is running for governor of California...

Joe,
     If you really want to find him, look within the group of those who are NOT running for Gov. of CA-- it's smaller...

;)al

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2003, 08:17:02 pm »

Thanks to everyone for your help regarding Zeke Yarblonski. I will pursue the leads the best I can. Perhaps you're right Tom--I'll never get that Bible back. But Mona Nucleosi?? MONA NUCLEOSI?Huh Why did you have to bring up HER name?Huh That little heifer!!!! Her and Zeke, her and Zeke, that's all I ever heard. Didn't she know she was supposed to be mine?Huh  I flipped the Bible open one night right to a verse that said "and she shall be your wife"---why wouldn't Zeke just accept the fact that the Lord wanted Mona to be mine!!!!?Huh MONA!!! MONA!!!   Slowly I turn, inch by inch, step by step.....     I'll be back later, I've got to go pick a fight with someone.

--Joe
« Last Edit: October 06, 2003, 08:19:38 pm by Joe Sperling » Logged
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2003, 03:33:27 am »

What ever happened to Rebekah Geftakys, and her brother David Michael?

Where are the Smiths (Tim and Dawn) and the Hendersons (Matt and Liz) going for worship and fellowship?  What is their stance re: the excommunication of George and his affairs with some of the Assembly ladies?

What ever happened to Randy and Karen Vierhoff (Goleta)?
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 04:51:09 am »

Anybody? Anybody?
rylan

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2004, 01:38:00 pm »

Does anyone know the status of San Francisco? Do they know the website exists? They still receive George -- do they know he has been excommunicated?
rylan
M2
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2004, 06:26:14 pm »

Does anyone know the status of San Francisco? Do they know the website exists? They still receive George -- do they know he has been excommunicated?
rylan

http://www.geftakysassembly.com/Reflections/ContinuingAssemblies.htm#loyal
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2004, 02:01:26 am »

What ever happened to Rebekah Geftakys, and her brother David Michael?

Where are the Smiths (Tim and Dawn) and the Hendersons (Matt and Liz) going for worship and fellowship?  What is their stance re: the excommunication of George and his affairs with some of the Assembly ladies?

What ever happened to Randy and Karen Vierhoff (Goleta)?

I think the best person to answer this is Rachel.  She monitors the web-site and I think she would be the most accurate at giving information of exactly what her sister and brother and cousins situations are.  She and I have discussed this, but I would feel better at first hand information that is discreet rather than second hand info.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: