AssemblyBoard
May 22, 2024, 01:59:57 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Don’t Care Who Sees This  (Read 2947 times)
CAGirl

Email
« on: April 14, 2005, 11:13:43 am »

I am literally sick of cutting off the majority of my life. I want the SLO people and many of the Fullerton people to know how much I love you. It has been hell for me these last few years and I am just now figuring out who I am. But there are so many good memories and so many things about my childhood I loved. Thanks to most of SO for being my family and same to Fullerton. Thanks for being such cool people. Thanks to Tanya for the notes after meetings. And thanks to Louise V. For the flags, thanks to Shawn G. For paying me a dime for a back rub and to Karen N. For trying to teach me to decorate cakes. Thanks to Rob K for wrestling with me and Aaron for showing David and I that eggs can be broken by a palm. I could go on forever and I may tomorrow but I’m out for tonight. But here I am and that is how I feel.
Becca
CAGirl

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 11:48:15 am »

I’ve got more... Ruth would let us climb threw the fence to go play in the water tower even if it was a no no. The Trockmens gave me my first babysitting job. Mrs. Yousling was the coolest Teen Team councilor/host I ever had. Bruce and Laura were and are my aunt and uncle. I payed at the Foys house all the time. I broke my ribs and went to the Weltner’s house. I well go on if it comes to me.
M2
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 05:29:00 pm »

Hi Becca,

This reminds me of the "Life with Verne" thread.  So many good memories with some good folk.  I hope that you will be able to re-establish contact with some of them.

This is an extreme example, even in the concentration camps God sent the Betsy's and the Corrie's (ten Booms) to be a blessing.  God is good, though the circumstances may be bleak.

God bless,
Marcia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: