AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 05:29:17 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reruns-the Best of Al  (Read 2779 times)
moonflower2

Email
« on: March 12, 2005, 10:17:41 am »

Cut&Paste doesn't do justice to these episodes, so you have to see them for yourself in the true unadulterated version of the Best of LHaH and his Blessed Ministry.
                                                 --------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: brian tucker on February 22, 2005, 08:04:23 pm
i apologize for the missing posts problem. as a stop-gap measure, i setup a modified version of the old board here:

http://www.assemblyboard.com/oldbb/

wounded pilgrims lost a lot of posts in the conversion. can anyone identify other major areas that lost posts? if i could get help pinpointing what posts need to be restored, then i could import just the missing ones
                               ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE FIRST ...................... http://www.assemblyboard.com/oldbb/

THEN:

1."ANY AND ALL TOPICS" of the missing episodes of LHaH:

2. PAGE 5

3.***Lovable Huggable al Products***
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------

EXERPTS FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE!!!!!!VERY RARE VERBIAGE!!!!!NEVER HEARD BEFORE!!!!!

"For your home: The Lovable Huggable al Beany Doll.  This adorable little guy, who looks just like me, is full of beans.  Big enough to hug, but small enough to function as a deadweight to keep your desk papers in place when your LH al Windbag blows through your open window

And for every donation, no matter how small, you will be sent your very own Lovable Huggable al Prayer Hanky, which I, myself, have held in my hand while praying.  You can carry this small hanky with you at all times, taking it out to wring frantically whenever you pray.  Donations sent during hay fever season will receive an anointed prayer hanky at no additional expense.
    All donations may be sent in cash to:

Blessed Lovable al Home  (BLaH)
              Zzyzx Mineral Springs, CA

Bless Y'all real good now,
Lovable Huggable al

All Others:  Expect news soon of the availability of our Lovable Huggable al Safe-When-Not-Used Church School Playground Equipment,  Lovable Huggable al Low Fat, Low Carbohydrate Kosher Cookbook with accompanying line of food products and vitamin/mineral supplementsand the Lovable Huggable al Wireless Electronic Hallelujah Cushion.

Expect Great Things!!! "

« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 12:48:07 pm by moonflower2 » Logged
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 12:31:28 am »

Thanks, Moonflower.  And Brent says I take myself too seriously!  Ha! Grin
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 12:49:04 am »

Yeah, I don't know where brent is coming from , but I do want to know what you did with all that money.  Wink  Grin
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 12:51:47 am by moonflower2 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: