AssemblyBoard
April 23, 2024, 11:29:12 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS 2005  (Read 5558 times)
tenderhearted

Email
« on: December 16, 2005, 06:26:45 am »

Smiley Grin Kiss ::)Hi Everyone:

Wishing you all the Best this Christmas Season, as we reflected on the Birth of our Saviour, the promises of eternal life, and the sacrifice of Jesus, sacrifice of coming to earth as a human baby, in humble beginnings, to identify with us, by giving us the example of his life for us to follow.

This Christmas I pray that all will find you in all the Blessings from Heaven be given to you, will all the love, mercy and hope that God has promised us.

It has been a year of changes for me, blessings of a new granddaughter last January, to gift of a conference trip in June,to getting a part time job in a office, to my daughter Sara's graduation in October, to my parents 50th anniversay in October, my moving to a new apartment also in October, to My daughter's Sara's wedding in November. Despite the difficulties and stress that also occurred with these events and others that occurred. I have been blessed because God has strengthened me and blessed me with the knowledge that I am loved child of God, with comes with the promises of his Word. Cool

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST ON THIS WEBSITE:

A CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR ON YOUR CHRISTIAN JOURNEY TO ETERNITY.

A CANADIAN BLESSINGS FROM ARNPRIOR.

Lenore

thomasson

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 02:15:27 am »

Wishing the best to all of you as well during this Christmas Season.  It is so amazing to me that God still loves me.  Even if I miss the Bible Study.   Grin  We have had some of the same blessings.  My beautiful granddaughter was born April 15, 2005.  And 3 months prior to that I married my wonderful wonderful husband.  Who put up with me after my telling him repeatedly that I could not marry him because we did not get the blessing of the leading brothers.   Cheesy  I will pray for you and you can pray for our family as well. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: