AssemblyBoard
April 24, 2024, 10:02:18 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Tyson  (Read 2846 times)
David Mauldin
« on: June 15, 2005, 10:28:32 pm »

I get an ungodly satifaction when I think about Mike Tyson. Mike is great material when I'm trying to convince myself how good I am at (Fill in the blank_______________)  But can we blame Mike for losing his millions +?Huh   When I think about how he came by them in the first place why hold him responsable??? When a society offers an avenue to great wealth just by beating up people why should it be surprised at the lack of skills it takes to manage it?  What do you think?  Is boxing or any sport worthy of payng out millions?  Wouldn't the world be a better place if scientist were offerered prizes for curing AIDS, or politicians for solving international conflicts etc...Huh  What do you think?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 01:03:35 am by David Mauldin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: