AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 01:15:44 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson  (Read 2767 times)
David Mauldin
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:21:44 pm »

I have been listening to this book during my drive to work. Bryson's humor makes me laugh so hard I can't breath. During one section he discusses a scientist who did research into plate tectontics. (Pangea)  Well it seems that this scientist was trying to prove his theories about continental shift when he became lost in a frozen tundra. Bryson states that his body was found by some fellow scientist who decided to just burry his body in the snow.  "He is still out there today....only 25 inches closer to the western continent then he was 25 years ago!"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 09:25:06 pm by David Mauldin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: