AssemblyBoard
April 27, 2024, 03:46:50 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something to Think About???!!!  (Read 2713 times)
David Mauldin
« on: May 20, 2005, 09:03:54 am »

Before I begin I want to just make it clear that I am not looking for a fight, argument, etc...  As I have stated in the past I have decided to blog on a different BB.  I do and continue to blog on it. Yet I have come back to this one from time to time!  Probably the same reason Garrison Kiellor keeps writing about Anoka!  The assembly was the closest family (dysfunctional) I have ever had and will ever have. (I doubt I will ever be as closely connected with a group at that level ever again!)  You people are my only connection to it. You who were "In fellowship" for an extended period of time (15 years) will relate  to my situation! I have a past where I no longer fit!  I have a future where I have very little connection with the past. Again I will remind you that I was a part of this BB when it was just a link at the Rick Ross site. Obviously I don't really fit here anymore, yet for what reasons?  And now to my point!  Why is there 513 members registered on this BB and yet only a small handfull of people who regularly blog???  I would assume that the assmbly had about 3 to 5 thousand members at one time???  and many of them have passed through this site! But very, very few are here?  No need??  I can't accept that!!  I think there is a tremendous need!  The fact that so many people have registered tells volumes!!  So why haven't they stayed?Huh   Just something to think about!   Please don't respond to me!  I am going away for awhile! 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 09:05:25 am by David Mauldin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: