AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 12:55:58 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: George Alwerth, Fullerton Assembly  (Read 5054 times)
Margaret

Email
« on: February 05, 2006, 03:45:00 am »

Is there anyone who knows how to get in touch with George Alwerth? He was formerly in the Fullerton Assembly, but may have moved to the San Fernando Valley. When he was a potter he made a beautiful blue ceramic lamp for us, which we can no longer use, and we would like to give it to him as a memento of his days at Pepper Tree Faire.
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 11:19:13 pm »

Hi Margaret,

George A. did indeed move to the SFV, and his wife was working for Tim McCarthy's company there (at least at the time of Greg and Kimberley Tobin's departure from the group).  At that time they were defensive of the Valley leadership and treated the Tobin's poorly.  I don't know how to get in touch with them, but Kimberley might.  I believe Kimberley does not get involved on the BB anymore, and so you might have to email her.

God Bless,  Mark C.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: