AssemblyBoard
April 27, 2024, 01:54:53 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOW ME THE MONEY  (Read 26373 times)
sue xander

Email
« on: January 13, 2003, 09:14:00 am »

Many of you are familiar with the Lords Treasury Box.  Many have given.  Only some have received. ( substantial amounts of money).  So I thought I would start a thread on the Lodge Money.  Things we would all like to know!!!!

1.) Where has all the money gone? Shocked

2.) Why the secrecy surrounding the money and lack of accountability?

3.) Is there a log in light of how the money has been distributed?

4.)  SInce the beginning of this ministry , does anybody know how much money that George and Betty have accumulated?

5.) How much is really sent to Africa? China? Nepal? Tibet?

6.)  How much do the workers get?

7.) Is this money used to finance college education for their children?

8.) Is it used to purchase cars for George, Tim , David , Betty , Mike Zach etc....?

9.) Do leading brothers receive money like a paycheck for themselves?

10.)  How can I get my money back?  ha ha ha Shocked

** Many of us in the lodge have been kept in the dark for so long as to the whereabouts of our hard  earned cash and where it has gone.  Churches who believe in accountability to God and  the flocks, make the flocks aware of how the funds have been spent and can produce it on paper, and even have meetings to let you know of how the money has been spent!!!!  WE would like to dialogue with former lodge members regarding this issue!  George has maintained that his life is an open book and so has the leadership and workers, and in light of the spirit of openness and healing, we would like to encourge  topics such as this to clear the air and get questions answered!
trockman

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 10:04:39 am »

George has maintained that his life is an open book and so has the leadership and workers, and in light of the spirit of openness and healing, we would like to encourge  topics such as this to clear the air and get questions answered!

Dear Sue:

I can spare you the time and answer these questions for you:

1.) Where has all the money gone?
All of the money is used for the work of the Lord, both here and ABROAD

2.) Why the secrecy surrounding the money and lack of accountability?
Easy answer, you keep something secret, because you don't want people to know about it.

3.) Is there a log in light of how the money has been distributed?
No, there isn't

4.)  SInce the beginning of this ministry , does anybody know how much money that George and Betty have accumulated?
No, nobody knows this.

5.) How much is really sent to Africa? China? Nepal? Tibet?
Not too much.  I know how much I sent to some of these places, but I don't know the whole amount, neither does anyone else.

6.)  How much do the workers get?
Not too much, unless you add the rent they collect, and the fact that their travel expenses and medical is payed for.

7.) Is this money used to finance college education for their children?
Yes, only if they are a Geftakys, or Zach.

8.) Is it used to purchase cars for George, Tim , David , Betty , Mike Zach etc....?
Yes, it is.  Also, many cars have been purchased for these people by saints.  I won't name names, but I do know who bought the Zach's van, etc.  It does not need to be said who did it.

9.) Do leading brothers receive money like a paycheck for themselves?
No, they tithe as well.  Their job is to see to it that every penny gets to Fullerton.

10.)  How can I get my money back?  ha ha ha
This is actually a very interesting point.  You can write off on your taxes everything you gave, IF you can account for it.  The burden of proof is on the Assembly, not on you, to prove that it was used in a manner befitting a church.

Brent
Kay

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 08:04:08 pm »

Brent,
Does the Federal Gov get  involved checking out fringe groups like the Lodge? Would they look at specific ppl involved?
Sue...great HuhHuhHuh's Cool
Teresa
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 12:39:08 am »

When I lived with Tim G., I openly questioned him on where he got the money to buy his shiny new red sports car.  He got upset with me and told me to repent of my suspicions... Angry
AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2003, 11:49:47 am »

1.) Where has all the money gone?

All of the money is used for the work of the Lord, both here and ABROAD

Brent, you failed miserably in your answer to this question.  Let the chief accountant from WorldCom help you with the money question:

All = The entire or total amount

the = THE in this case emphasizes MONEY  

money = the official currency, coins and paper notes, issued by a government.  

is = you can use the same definition that President Clinton used for this word

used = to exploit for ones own advantage or gain =  He gave nothing to his friends; he merely used them

for = support of

the = THE in this case emphasizes WORK  

work =  Moral or righteous acts or deeds of a Sadducee = Hypocritically self righteous

of = derived or coming from

the = THE in this case emphasizes lord  

lord = A man who has mastery in some field or activity =George Geftakys = mastery in the field of deception.  

both =In written usage, both and and, in combination, are usually construed as parallel; generally each is followed by a word or phrase that corresponds grammatically to what follows the other

here = variant of  Hera = The sister and wife of Zeus; identified by the Romans with Juno.  Zeus is the presiding god of the Greek pantheon, rule of the heavens and father of other gods and mortal heroes.  Zeus=George; Hera=Betty

and = together with or along with

abroad = Out of ones own country.  Location of non traceable offshore accounts =remember travel schedule

All definitions with the exception of = is = were taken from the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language.  Some words  added by Lori for emphasis

George, a special thank you for relocating your son, David, to a leadership position in SLO knowing full well his history of abuse.  How is your handling of this situation any different than how the Catholic church is handling their issue of abuse?   Deny, deny, deny, relocate, relocate, relocate.

YOU HAD THE POWER TO STOP IT YEARS AGO!

AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 12:39:13 am »

They are going to change their names so that when they move on to their next destination no one will be able to track them to this revealing website.

AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 12:48:23 am »

Rudy,
Please tell me that is not a picture of you!  It looks eerily similar to DG.  Looks like the name change has already taken place.  
Lori
AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 01:04:12 am »

Point well taken!  I think at the very least any new members should be made aware of this website so that they know what they are getting into upfront.  

I brought my parents out a few times and they tried to tell me that something wasn't right.  The LB's wouldn't even look them in the eye.   Now I know why the LB's didn't want us to go home for holiday's, birthday's, weddings, etc.  They didn't want us to get any outside perspective.  Nor did they want us bringing our parents out - it made the LB's very uncomfortable.  Oh, things are really making sense now.

Current members need perspective from the outside looking in.  

We as former insiders are more than willing to give our first hand experiences of the assembly to unweary newcomers.

GET OUT EVERYONE!  If still unsure, bring a parent to the meeting and watch how they are treated by the LB's.  And please don't give another dime to the assembly.  
Rachel

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 01:28:54 am »

Rudy,

It is just the hair line and a little in the jaw on Bruce Willis that looks like David G.  By all means, post your story.  The more people tell their story the more complete the picture becomes of what has gone on in the assemblies.  My mother and I were not alone.  However, we can only tell our stories and no one elses.  Please people, tell your stories, even if it doesn't seem bad.  People need a complete picture.
AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2003, 01:30:09 am »

Rudy,
I don't know who you look like but the picture on the side of your posts definitely looks like how I remember DG's face to look like, it's been over 12 years since the last time I was priveleged to see him.  The receding hairline and the sun glasses, yeah, bears strong ressemblance.  Be careful of identity theft.

I am just learning how to post so bear with me.

Lori
« Last Edit: January 19, 2003, 01:38:31 am by Lori Wray (Rushmeyer) » Logged
Bob Sturnfield

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2003, 02:29:14 am »

Now I know why the LB's didn't want us to go home for holiday's, birthday's, weddings, etc.  They didn't want us to get any outside perspective.  . . .  Oh, things are really making sense now.

This reminded me of something I wrote the day after my exit interview.
I do not know what the "stages of Lodge-withdrawal" are suppose to be, but I referred to it as my sarcastic stage:

GG was around 48 years old when I met him,
He never could remember anyone's name,
He needs a good retirement plan and
He has a few kid's to put thru college.

He suddenly realizes that he has the pattern, the Lord has laid it out before his eyes....

He has these friend Steve Irons and Margaret.  They are nice people, so anyone meeting them would be convinced this is a good place to be.

His kids can work their way thru college by gathering follows among those who have been abused, you know the drug addicts, prostitutes, those from abusive homes.

He could continue to abuse them, but in a way that they can feel good about.  They could give their lives for "this ministry".

And then he could set his sons up with the best super-models among the abusites.  Once he has enough to support himself, he can set them up with their own franchises.

He can also set up a pyramid scheme where any abusite who gathers enough followers can think they have their own franchise.  Of course they would need to forward him his retirement account to distribute,  he would draw a circle on the ground and throw the money up into the air.  Whatever part stays up, heaven can keep, whatever it throws back is for his retirement account.

He could adapt the best messages from those who have done this before, you know:

the way of the cross to keep the abusites cycling thru abusive behaviors,

the persecution as a sign of the Lord's soon return, so that the more ones try to pull them out the harder they cling

the faithful remnant, so they don't think they can just leave and go to another Lodge

church discipline to keep the abusites from listening to those who walk out on us.

Did you ever read Martin Luther's writings?  He started by pointing out how bad it was to get in debt with building funds like St. Peter's

and went on to have everyone keep a hectic schedule like the monks, but rather than wasting time in a monastery, they could be out working making an income with no time to spend it.

He could cancel Christmas and Easter is to increase friction with the abusites' natural family, so they will not be tempted to return to mom and dad.

He could even use the best part from the Catholics, he could be the pope with workers thru out the world reporting to him, and followers rewarded for how much they bring in to earn heaven.

but he would preach that he is only a brother among brothers (see Steve has a part)

Don't worry, he would never stab Steve Irons in the back when he is no longer needed.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 06:03:51 pm by Bob Sturnfield » Logged
Arthur
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2003, 03:06:24 am »

Bob,

Sad but true.

AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2003, 08:24:39 am »

Where is the money?

I would like to see George repent by selling his house and checking himself into prison.

I would like to see George return ALL the money he has embezzled from each and everyone of us.  

I am sorry I ever gave a dime to this ministry.  

I would like to see George pay child support for all the  children that he has fathered over the past 20 years in his adulterous relationships.

When I told my husband about the foot and hand massages George received from the women in fellowship he told me that there is NO WAY it wouldn't lead to more than that.  He was right!

Rachel, aren't you curious to all the aunts and uncles you may have that you never knew about?  I am amazed at  the treatment that you received from your own Grandpa.

Hang in there girl, the TRUTH is just beginning to be told.

Lori
AaBbCc

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2003, 08:55:08 am »

Excommunication of George Geftaky's is letting the guy go  too easy.  Is George off to retirement now to enjoy all the money he embezzled from us over the years?

Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2003, 08:58:38 am »

Lori,

I've been told that the IRS has "been given an earful" of George's dealings. It has been my contention that he spend the rest of his life defending himself against the secular authorities!

As for your money, the Lord knows the spirit in which it was given and at this point that is your only  consolation. Fortunately, it is an incredibly wonderful consolation if you really think about it!

Scott
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: