AssemblyBoard
April 23, 2024, 06:24:32 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Know If Someone is Saved?  (Read 14765 times)
Scruffy

Email
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 10:17:41 pm »

I have come to the conclusion that with the possible exception of Lenore, the capacity of the BB for talking about Scripture is non-existent.
On the several occasions on which I have tried to spur conversation about the Word, which is my first love, we inevitably slide into erudite theological ruminations, or infantile commentary about my motives for wanting to talk about such things.
Every single important thing I have learned or done has been as a result of better understanding of what God's Word is saying. God's Word is the key. The words are sprit and they are life.
My wife is back and on her instructions. to keep myself from further agitation, I am taking a long break. Bye.
Verne
"a long break."  A week?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: