AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 04:46:00 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUEST/PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER  (Read 46293 times)
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2008, 08:51:22 pm »

I have a prayer request.  I won't go into the details, but a person in England
whom my sister visited 43 years ago put an add into the paper looking for her.  I got
in contact with him, and his younger sister, whom I had written 43 years ago (when I
was maybe 8 or 9 years old) began to e-mail me also.  This happened last week.

During our e-mail conversations the Gospel was presented to her, and she is extremely
open to it. She said she had never heard it before and asked to hear more. I know we
all have so much going on in our own lives, with our own needs, and own prayer requests,
that asking to pray for another can kind of be a burden. But I really want to ask this.

I would just ask sincerely if you could take a moment and ask the Lord if he could open her
heart, keep the enemy from stealing away the word (as he has a habit of doing as the Parable
of the Sower shows), and really give her an understanding of the love Jesus has for her.

Her name is:

Janice --and she lives in Manchester, England.  Thank you ahead of time if you have a
chance to offer up a prayer for her. Remember, the angels in heaven rejoice when one sinner repents!!   Smiley
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:55:06 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2008, 08:59:05 pm »

You may have heard Greg Laurie on the radio. He is the Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship
in Riverside.  His son was killed yesterday morning in a traffic accident.  Please pray for the family.

http://bumpshack.com/2008/07/24/greg-lauries-son-christopher-dies-in-car-crash/

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: