AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 03:55:12 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! I'm (former Nicole D'Virgilio) married now :)  (Read 9163 times)
Nicole Josselyn

Email
« on: January 31, 2004, 12:34:04 am »

Just wanted to stay in touch and let anyone who sees this and remembers me know that the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful husband, Joseph Josselyn!  Please see the website we created during our engagement:  www.tvartist.net/special/wedding
     We were engaged two weeks after the regime fell.  Then busy planning and everything, so did not have too much time to reflect on all the assembly stuff.  But i can say that i am very thankful for how it was handled here in San Diego-- very open about the sin of George Geftakys, humbly assessing and confessing our own sins, healed relationships with each other and now joyful involvement with various groups of God's people all over San Diego county.
     I grieve for those who were/are in other assemblies where this did not occur and the sin left hidden and festering.  I know quite a few saints are very confused, hurt and depressed.  I hope this website brings healing to them and they not lose their hunger and thirst for righteousness.
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 02:14:14 am »

Nicole--

Hi!   Good to hear from you.   It was nice to see you and Joseph at Mike and Shirley's wedding four weeks ago.

Matt Sciaini
jloadams

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 05:47:30 am »

Nicole!
Congratulations on your marriage.  I watched the proposal clip and it brought tears to my eyes.  I'm so happy for you!
God blessed me with a wonderful Christian husband too.  I also got 4 amazing step-kids as a bonus!  So now Tyler, who will be 18 in July, and I have the big family we always wanted!  
Are you still in SD?  My two oldest step-sons are at UCSD.  They are very involved in Intervarsity.  My husband, Bruce and I fly down to visit regularly.  I'm still working for the airlines-switched to SkyWest/United Express-so we fly free.
So great to see you on here.  I've thought of you often over the years.
God bless you and your hubby!
Janet
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 06:07:51 am »

Hey Nicole!

I am so glad to see you are happy and newly married.  Greg and I are now down in San Diego.  We'd love to see you and meet your new husband.  If you would like to catch up, e-mail or pm and I will give you our phone #.
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 11:35:53 pm »

Very cool website!  I'm so happy for you two! Smiley
Nicole Josselyn

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2004, 12:00:15 am »

Hi Eulaha!  So happy you are lovin' New York!  I love New York too!  If i were single, i would definately consider moving there.  That town is ALIVE!! If we are ever in town, will have to look you up.  What are you up to over there?

Nicole
Robb Middleton
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2004, 12:47:10 am »

Dear Nicole,

Just viewed your proposal video and website, and was amazed.  I've worked with quite a few people who are deaf/hoh, and this video was so well planned out, so clearly spoken, that I wish there were more training videos with this type of clarity for those of us who are learning to sign.  It seems you've a wonderful husband.  Congratulations and God bless.

Robb Middleton
remiddleton3@yahoo.com
d3z

Email
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2004, 09:19:35 pm »

I've worked with quite a few people who are deaf/hoh, and this video was so well planned out, so clearly spoken, that I wish there were more training videos with this type of clarity for those of us who are learning to sign.

Well, Joseph does do video production for a company that produces ASL educational material Smiley.
Bernice
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2004, 10:24:35 pm »

Hey Nicole,
   Just wanted to say congratulations to the both of you Cheesy  I emailed but not sure you saw it.  - Bernice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: