AssemblyBoard
April 24, 2024, 02:28:32 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Judy Geftakys please call  (Read 5392 times)
glossyibis

Email
« on: December 25, 2002, 11:04:57 am »

Judy,
    I taught you how to ice skate, now skate on over to your computer and e-mail me. I gave you  a pair of binoculars and taught you how to be a bird watcher, now grab your binoculars and look me up ( my  feathers are sagging ).
Send me your phone number or address and I will call you.
You will always be one of the very best friends that I have
ever had. If I can help you in any way just let me know.
                  te iubeste foarte mult, (it's Romanian)
steve harris
                   s.c.harris1@juno.com              imustdecrease@juno.com
todd

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 07:44:47 pm »

hi Judy  want you and your family to know we are praying for you.  We are sorry for all the pain and suffering you all had to endure.  You were allways a breath of fresh air for me and my family.  you are a kind , faithful, wonderful person.  we would love to hear from you if you ever feel like it!!!!! We are sorry that we didnt do more to expose all the corruption and mean things going on when we left 18 yrs ago.  Love Linda Todd
Jeannietab

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 10:20:36 pm »

Hey Judy

Do you remember making salt shakers dance at a little restaurant in Tuscola?    I've asked countless people how I could get in touch with you and finally I found you.   Sure hope I can share my story with you one day.
Jeannie Zay Tabailloux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: