AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 02:26:21 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dorian Enterprises  (Read 20272 times)
Oscar

Email
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2003, 10:55:22 am »

It seems to me that the "work" had two corporations.

One was Dorian Enterprises, which was a for profit corp. The "printing ministry" which became AMR operated under this.

The other was a non-profit under which the school operated, and which held the property on Chapman.

This is about all I know, and this is just what I have been told. I was never actually involved in either of them.

Tom Maddux

summer007

Email
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2003, 07:21:40 am »

What I found is http://www.dorian.gr/apartments.html  now these are apartments in Crete you all may be aware of this site.. and they're were several spellings on dorian is it dorean Huh anyway it may have nothing to do with GG investments.. But would'nt it be convenient for dear bro george to have  something like this??? and a Y aught to sail around in after all about 20 mil is laying around somewhere...and I was told he has a huge ranch in Texas any info would be appreciated...Nothing wrong asking where the Lords money went...we do have the Law of the Land...and False Brethren are not immune...I think a formal Accounting should be in Order......
sfortescue

Email
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2003, 08:08:00 am »

If you do the search spelled with Greek letters, you get lots of hits because "dorean" is a very common Greek word.
Dede Hoag

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2004, 07:36:37 am »

Just some of the business research services provided by: lexisnexis.com (for a fee, of course)

Company Profiles: Streamline your research with unparalleled access to comprehensive information on specific companies, financial concerns, and entire industries – right from your desktop – including financial filings and public records.

Margaret

Email
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 07:45:54 pm »

I noticed in the web stats for ga.com this week that someone visited the site through an ISP located in Fullerton with the name of Dorean. To my knowledge GG does not have anything to do with Fullerton any longer. My guess is that Dorean is still a business name that belongs to Arial (now called AMG), which continues to do business in Fullerton on Chapman Avenue. It would seem doubtful that Dorean was or is a front for Geftakys money laundering. (I suspect they have or had others, though, of course.)

Bob Ressegue is currently one of the owners. (Dan Notti was, of course, but sold his interest sometime after he left the Fullerton Assembly in 2003). Bob Ford was another owner. I believe he is still involved in AMR to some extent. Jack Hanson (Placentia) still works there as well. Keith Walker might also.
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 12:42:27 am »

Margaret:

Actually, the business in question is now and has been called AMR (formerly known as Ariel Marketing Resources and Ariel Printing before that) for quite some time.

Matt
Oscar

Email
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 04:13:48 am »

Matt,

Shortly after I "left fellowship" in 1989 there Fullerton had its Founder's Day parade and street fair.  I watched the parade with Dave Sable, and then we went over to the street fair.  Dave was involved in an Open Air Ministries illustrated gospel booth.

The "saints" had been in the parade.  A bunch of Cornerstone kids and parents had marched down the street pulling a lighthouse on wheels.  As I strolled around the street fair, I encountered Tim Geftakys.  We started talking about why I should not have left. (His idea. Wink ) I pointed out that the "Pattern of Worship" that was so important to the assembly was not actually found in the New Testament.

So, Tim changed the subject to, "Well, we don't have a corportation like the denominations do." 

I asked him, "What about Dorian Enterprises?" 

His response was, "Whaaaaat?"  Either he did not know that I knew about it, or he had never heard of it!

From this I gathered that GG was so secretive about money that even his own son did not know what he was doing.  Some of the LB's plus Bob Ford, (I believe), were on its board, but it was a BIG secret.

I said, "That's the corporation your father maintains for handling money."

Tim's response was, "This conversation is over!"

Tom Maddux
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 04:16:06 am by Tom Maddux » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: