AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 07:14:20 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jacob romeo lecuyer-remember me anyone?  (Read 6300 times)
izreal

Email
« on: July 02, 2003, 03:50:32 am »

yo gang
anyone remember me? i was in the assembly in arcata about 4 years ago. just saying hi. wanted to  see if i run into any freinds from the old block.--in HIM--one love
--jacob romeo lecuyer
jloadams

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 10:22:56 pm »

Jacob,
It was great to see you at the airport the other day!  When you first posted this I wasn't sure if you were the guy I was thinking you were.  I should have just asked, "Are you the guy that draws?" and I would have had my answer.  My son Tyler still has the drawings you made for him while were sitting in the back of the meetings (good thing no one ever caught you Wink).  He loves to draw too and was inspired by your work.
I was glad to hear you're doing well and also the exciting news about James Giles-that he got married and is heading to Turkey as a missionary.  It's amazing what doors of opportunity opened for us all when we came out from under the oppressive hand of the assembly.
It seems odd that I think of all the people I knew in the assembly with great affection and yet the system was so consuming that I felt compelled to leave.  A strange paradox we lived in. Undecided
Anyway,  I pray all the best for you.  
God bless! Smiley
Janet
Stacy Clark

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 06:53:09 am »

HEY!!!!

Hello, Jacob. How are you? What are you up too?
I will finally leave Arcata in about a month (God wiling) My eldest son Seth is all grown up and my youngest son, Scott is really into computer games and such. Scott and I will be moving to Germany for about 4 months and then on to other things.
It's nice to hear from you,

Stacy A. Clark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: