AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 04:54:34 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midwest Assembly Kids  (Read 35434 times)
BIGDADDYQ

Email
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2003, 08:11:15 am »

HELLO ASSEMBLY KIDS!! My name is Mark Voss. My sister Mia guided me here!! I currently reside in Fountain Hills AZ. I plan on attending the reunion with my sisters Mia, and Mindy!! please feel free to e-mail me!!! see y'all soon!!   Mark D. Voss  
Robert E. Beasley

Email
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2003, 08:23:51 am »

Wow! Is it really you Mark Voss? The one that told me you weren't used to driving cars that don't perform? I'll have you know I now own a van and it does NOT have a shift light.

Man would I like to sit down with you for a while and catch up. Hope all is well with you, bro.

Bob.
auntiefluffy
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2003, 05:56:10 pm »

"Oh Faithful, Faithful!!!!!"    Grin
We have some pictures of this.  I will scrounge around and see if i can find them.  I remember working so hard on that play, but really enjoying it.  Good times.  Wink

« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 05:57:39 pm by auntiefluffy » Logged
Mia Voss

Email
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2003, 10:03:22 pm »

Hey Jada! Sorry for the slow reply - I haven't been on the bulletin board in a few days.   I'm in Denver - been here since 1995.  Before that I was in NYC for 7 years.  I'm married (4 years), no kids, 3 pets.  Grin    How & where are your brother & sister?  Tell them I said "hello!"  

Like Mark said, we should be there in June - won't that be a hoot???!!!  Cindy & Kellie - can't wait to see you guys - it's been too long.  Wish we could've been there for Thxgiving (we had a wedding in New York the week before) - Wil said he misses that cheeseball that Cindy makes - tee hee.

Love & hugs to all,
Mia
J DODORICO

Email
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2003, 02:38:57 am »

I do not know if any one is interested but Josh Dodorico is getting married may 24 and if anyone who knows me is interested in coming to the STL to witness this awesome occason e mail me at besthands1@earthlink.net. This is my fiances e mail address but i check it a lot. I have been doing very well. I pretty much left the assembly 6 or 7 years ago because I was a outkast. I feel this was the lords way of protecting me. It enabled me to get out of the "shelter" and see the world for what it is.
 I am planning on getting married then moving to florida where I plan to flourish with my dj service. Thats right I said dj service. I am living proof that this assembly could not completely stifle our natural musical talent.
I used to dj at raves and partys a lot but just like everything else in the world that got old. So I decided to make my music have a meaning. I changed from techno and jungle to the sweet encouraging sound of christian reggae and hip hop.
Well since i have done that all kinds of doors have been opening up. that is why I am moving to florida to pursue a ch ance to get on a MAJOR christian record label called lion of zion entertainment(do a search on the net and youll be pleasantly surprised) with my best friend who is also my best man.
So if you guys or gals want to see me before i split get ahold of me through the net

Peace, love and respect to all
                                           Josh Dodorico
VinnieGalati

Email
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2003, 03:36:07 am »

Hey J. D.

IT's Vinnie Galati- You're old roomate.  I didnt even know you were getting married. Your dad did not tell me. I dont know why. We talk often because of work.

THat is awesome to hear Gods work in your life.  I am truly blessed to hear and so encouraged.  Wow, congratulations on your marriage. I have been married now for 3.5 years. My only regret is waiting so long to do it.

Let me know more of your marriage details if you dont mind. My email is vpg100@aol.com.

God Bless you real good. Say Hi to Luke for me too! VPG
Robb

Email
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2003, 07:15:02 pm »

Everyone,

Great to hear from everyone.  This is my first time on the bulletin board.  Seems like everyone is doing great.

Mark, Mindy, Mia - couldn't forget you guys, especially after the one time my parents went to California for a seminar and my brother and I stayed at your house & slept in Mark's room - kinda' a fond memory.

Scott - like i posted to you, I tentatively plan to be there, depends on my three boys and my wife.  But, if things get hectic with my 2 month old, I can always take him to my parents house to relax.  My parents and Mike's family will be in Sarasota the week prior to the 21st.

Post more later.  Tongue

Kirkman

Email
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2004, 09:47:15 pm »

I do not know if any one is interested but Josh Dodorico is getting married may 24

Josh, congrats. I assume you are a son of Rudy Dodorico (or at least are related to him somehow). I knew him from his occasional stint as the leader at the UMSL Bible study. I also knew his daughter (whose name now escapes me) who I believe married Daniel Grant.

--Josh
Nowyn

Email
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2004, 01:13:49 am »

Nah, there was another Dodorico that was overlooked  Smiley Gus Dodorico is Josh's father as well as mine.

Rudy has four daughters, one of which is married to Daniel Grant. Jennifer had a child last year if I remember correctly.

Josh now has a child, Tirzah Joy Dodorico and lives in St. Augustine, Florida.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: