AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 02:47:04 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheel & Line  (Read 5854 times)
freebird

Email
« on: December 15, 2002, 01:29:44 am »

blah
« Last Edit: January 21, 2003, 08:38:53 am by freebird (Garth) » Logged
editor
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 02:10:00 am »

Garth

I am so sorry that the topic was locked. It is a mistake, and it is now unlocked. I don't know what happened, so I'll blame it on the Gobal Moderator.  Or, it could be someone else's fault, but probably not mine... Roll Eyes

My apologies, and please, we were all just getting started. Please continue as if nothing had happened.

editor
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 07:28:49 am »

A MILLION APOLOGIES FROM THE GLOBAL MODERATOR:
  Yes, I have just discovered that my secretary inadvertently locked the post and that I will have to fire her!
   I--- I mean, She thought she was checking the box for "notify of replies", and did not notice that now as Global moderator I have the option of locking after post.
   I'm now heading off to the beach in my new speedos to do penance for her sins.
                                         God Bless, Mark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: