AssemblyBoard
April 30, 2024, 11:06:26 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brent's Retirement Party  (Read 10025 times)
BeckyW

Email
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2003, 08:45:28 pm »

Dear Brent and Suzi,
We've said it before, but we'll say it again. Thank you for being willing to be misunderstood, and even attacked, for telling the truth about the geftakys assemblies.  The anger shown towards you just illustrates the sickness of a system that controls through silence, intimidation and the rejection of those who have the courage to speak out.
Thank you for providing a forum for all those brave souls who put their testimonies on that web site.  They opened our eyes.
Far from being bitter, we are just extremely grateful, to each of them, and to you.
Phill and Becky
Gordon

Email
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2003, 03:30:57 am »

Now, Aragorn -- you can retire with your princess.

That sword is a worthy reminder of what this life is about...to be dangerous for Good.

Watch out for the little Hobbits, they do get around alot.
I can't believe one of them is doing b-ball.

Frodo

editor
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2003, 03:35:51 am »

Thanks Gordon!   Smiley

The sword you gave me---the most honorable gift I ever received---is in my room and greets me daily.  I just hope Suzie doesn't ever really lose her temper....
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brent
TGarisek

Email
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2003, 08:57:55 am »

To add my plaudits seems redundant (and late) at this point but it's obvious that you were used by God. You honored Him. That is something that should give you strength when you are tried. You can say of a truth, if He used me then He can use me NOW and get encouragement in time of need.

What a legacy to be able to say that God truely used me for good.  I'm sure the Geftakys clan would like to say that but alas, the legacy is darkness and failure. What a shame for them.

Rejoice, and thank you - thank God for you!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: