AssemblyBoard
April 30, 2024, 01:30:10 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Poll
Question:
Total Voters:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Sissy...George G. or Tim G.  (Read 4137 times)
Bluejay

Email
« on: March 26, 2003, 12:35:24 am »

Please note that David Geftakys has been ruled ineligible for this poll by the NCAA on the grounds that he is an atrocity to society.  
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 12:50:48 am by Bluejay » Logged
Will Jones

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 06:48:27 am »

I understand that you are hurt by what has happened in the Assembly, Bluejay, but is a poll like this really necessary to continue to have a go at those who have already been exposed as frauds?  

Huh
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 07:35:51 am »

Yes.  They have been exposed as frauds but they are both currently skating in the clear.  As far as I am concerned, they have thus far gotten off way to easy.  

Believe me, Im over what they did to me personally.  Its now time to make sure that the guilty are punished and destroyed.
retread

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 07:50:57 am »

Yes.  They have been exposed as frauds but they are both currently skating in the clear.  As far as I am concerned, they have thus far gotten off way to easy.  

Believe me, Im over what they did to me personally.  Its now time to make sure that the guilty are punished and destroyed.

Don't worry, they will be accountable for their actions.  I am sure that the Lord will deal with them in his time as he sees fit.  I don't envy their end...

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: