AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 05:16:09 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reconnecting with my friends from the Assembly  (Read 5239 times)
Susan McCarthy

Email
« on: January 27, 2003, 01:17:26 pm »

As I read the names that are on this membership list, I am moved to pray for all of us (past or present) that are/were involved in the Assembly.

I recognize many of your names- some of you were friends of mine and Tom's in the 1980s while we were in the assembly in Santa Barbara.  

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to.
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 03:34:43 pm »

Hi Susan!
  How are you doing?  Do you remember me?  I am Mark Campbell who used to live in the Valley.  I left in 91 and now live in No. San Diego County with Sindy.  The Kids are married and have made me a GrandPa!  They both live up in Ojai.
                               God Bless,  Mark C.
Denise

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 08:43:33 am »

Dear Susan,

When I saw your posting I could not help but respond.  I only learned of this website a few days ago, and after browsing it briefly I'm not sure I really understand it.

Regardless, you knew me many years ago as Denise Ferrell.  We were in Santa Barbara together.  I believe the last time we would have seen each other was a Tom's memorial.  I have thought of you and your three girls often.

I would like to hear from you.  How are you doing?  Many things have changed in our lives, I'm sure.  I guess I will just have to check this website for your response.

Thinking of you,
Denise
Susan McCarthy

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 10:15:33 am »

Denise- I am so glad to hear from you.  I sent you a private message, but you (and anyone else) is welcome to email me at mccarthysinclair@aol.com or my work email, which is smccarthy@antiochsb.edu.

This is fun- thanks for writing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: