AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 07:08:34 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is.....  (Read 46348 times)
reene

Email
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2002, 08:03:12 am »

We must speak the truth, but it should be done in love, if it is to have restorative power.  The Galatians were encouraged to restore the fallen brother in the spirit of humility, considering their own weakness.  The idea is that biting and devouring one another doesn't help it only hurts.

reene

Email
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2002, 11:04:31 am »

This is my very first post, and it is only to say that I did not author the previous post with my name on it!!!!
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2002, 03:45:30 am »

Hi Renee,
  It was a fine quote, even though it wasn't yours, and one to be proud of.
   Welcome, and please feel free to share what it is you really did want to say.
                                       God Bless,  Mark Smiley
reene

Email
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2002, 12:12:25 am »

Thank you Mark,

My name is Maureen Mancuso.  I have been married to Mark Mancuso the past 8 years, and the late Roger Diercks prior to that.  Many of you may not have known Roger, and wouldn't still, apart from the little that has been written by Tom Maddux and John Malone.  But, it was my late husband who delivered me out of the Lodge in 1983. I came out reluctantly because I didn't see.   My vision was a little murky because I was pursuing a place of esteem among you all; we were workers -in- training at the time.  Now, of course, I am so grateful  to Roger for leading me out. And since then, the Lord has been faithful to surround me with men who are students of the Word of God.  For that I am very grateful.
Eric Sowell

Email
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2002, 06:17:02 am »

Hello to all the people @ Geftakysassembly.com,
A friend is letting me borrow his PC to write a short note.
What I have been reading is very interesting.
I'm sure glad for those who have gotten out of this group. I was always getting an earful about it so I have tried to read all the posts and it's taken quite a while Tongue!
This guy who is attacking all the time is a fruitcake. From what I
 have read isn't the past being used against you years later a tactic that the cultists use? Not to mention that the veracity of the remarks is open to  question? A good website otherwise. Wish everyone the best.
eric
I
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: