AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 04:06:22 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know how to contact Amy Ridley?  (Read 6634 times)
Flora

Email
« on: January 09, 2009, 04:39:02 am »

Has anyone had any contact with Amy Ridley? She fellowshipped in the Ottawa Assembly for about a year in the early 1980's. She is originally from Michigan, but was going to university in Ottawa. She came into fellowship through the university Bible study.

Amy was a person full of life and vibrancy. She exuded a lot of energy and a fun attitude. A favorite saying of hers was: "REJOICE in the Lord ALWAYS!'

She never lived in a sisters house. Instead, she continued to rent a room in the home of an elderly Christian woman that she knew from her former church.

We all really loved her and we were all upset when she left. I remember asking Armand why she left, and he answered: "She was not willing to go the way of the cross."

She has been on my mind a lot lately and I would love to re-establish fellowship with her. If anyone knows how to contact her or knows where she is now, please let me know. I would find it a great joy to talk with her again.

Lord bless,

Flora
Explorer

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 10:56:48 pm »

You might try switchboard.com and enter in her name and state under the tab "Find a Person".

The search does come up with a phone number for an Amy Ridly in the state of Michigan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: