AssemblyBoard
April 24, 2024, 09:25:59 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer of 98.... Nimfa, Judy, Steven my friends  (Read 5188 times)
Germany98

Email
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:41:43 am »

Dear everyone,

I am so glad to have found the page. i am Satu Weißbach, from Germany, now working in China. I have been a Christian since my childhood. I came to San Francisco State College summer school in 1998, where i met young people from the San Francisco assembly in Daly City. i was laboring with them, reaching out to other people. I got new courage. We lost touch about 7 years ago. I am so often thinking about my friends Nimfa Santos, Judy Cheng and Steven Lim. Where are they now? how can i talk to them by e-Mail? does anyone know them? if you don't, you might know Scott Testa. He knew them well in the assembly, he was one of the leaders. I don't know where anyone of them is at the moment, since the assembly updates on the rickross page, talking about problems that have occurred and members suffering by it, is pretty old, of about 2003. Please help me to find my friends i miss them
thanks  Wink you can also e-Mail me: Satuw@web.de
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: