AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 12:31:45 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Relatives  (Read 14760 times)
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 09:57:07 am »

Dave/Vandyyke:

To what problems do you refer?

I am not trying to defend Kenneth Copeland Ministries, or any of these people that you bring into the spotlight, to show us their sin.

I have started a new thread with a challenge to you, so why don't you go over there and see what I have to say?

Once again, what problems am I having in communicating?  I simply tell you what I think and you do not like it.

As for your last questions......

I am going to a church, I have a job, and I am still single. 

Matt Sciaini

Matt, you are a nice guy! Yet you seem to have problems communicating with people. You jump on the BB with the intention of dissing my blogs? (inept as always)

Why?   Do you want to defend Kenneth Copeland Ministries? Then be my guest!

Are you lonely and want company? Then learn how to communicate with people!

Matt what have you done with your life since the Assembly? Do you attend Church anywhere? Have you done anything with your degree? Have you ever tried to find a mate?
Vandyyke
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 10:07:29 am »

what problems am I having in communicating? 

Quote from Matt

Matt a few years ago I was explaing to a group of people at a Bible Study in El Segundo about The Assembly. A guy jumped up and said, "Does a real querky guy named Matt go to that church?"  Dude you have a problem communicating! People in The Assembly constantly confronted you on it! Jim McCalister had a stewardship devoted to this very issue!

But Matt, I really don't want you to change!  I want to keep my memories of the Assembly alive and fresh in my mind! So please don't ever change!

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 08:26:45 pm »

A guy jumped up and said, "Does a real querky guy named Matt go to that church?"  Dude you have a problem.

Seeing there is only one person named Matt in Orange County (population 3 million +), it had to be Sciaini he was talking about!  Grin Grin

By the way, there was this guy named John I'm looking for---he was in the Navy between 1983-1990. Anyone have any idea where I might be able to locate him?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:29:24 pm by Joe Sperling » Logged
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 09:12:57 pm »

Dave:

As Joe said by means of humor in his post, there are three million people in Orange County, hundreds if not thousands of whom are named "Matt".

As for the deal with Jim McAllister (sp), that was 1987-1989 (nearly and more than twenty years ago, when I was still a college student).

I can only hope I have changed in some degree since my early twenties. 

I am tempted to believe that the quote from you, which I posted down below, is a prank.  At least I trust that you are "majorly" yanking my chain.

Otherwise, I have to agree with Joe, that you do have a problem.

Matt Sciaini

Quote from Matt

Matt a few years ago I was explaing to a group of people at a Bible Study in El Segundo about The Assembly. A guy jumped up and said, "Does a real querky guy named Matt go to that church?"  Dude you have a problem communicating! People in The Assembly constantly confronted you on it! Jim McCalister had a stewardship devoted to this very issue!

But Matt, I really don't want you to change!  I want to keep my memories of the Assembly alive and fresh in my mind! So please don't ever change!

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 09:24:12 pm »

Otherwise, I have to agree with Joe, that you do have a problem.

I don't think I'd say that Dave has a problem. But I found the reference to "Matt" to be
quite funny.  I saw this comedian once who said "Me and Elvis had a lot in common, we
were in the Navy together".  And seeing how many people are in the Navy at the same time,
the line was pretty hilarious at the time.   Grin

--Joe
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 10:19:33 pm »

Dave/Vandyyke:

................. and I am still single. 

Matt Sciaini

Wanna go steady?  :rofl:
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:51 pm »

Moonflower:

I can only assume that you are completely and totally yanking the proverbial chain, as your little laughing buddy illustrates so well.  Wink

I don't know....can you handle "quirky"?  Remember, according to Vandyyke, I should stay the same so he can keep all his Assembly memories.    Huh How is that for best wishes?

Matt Sciaini

Wanna go steady?  :rofl:
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 11:47:13 pm »

Vandyyke:

I am not arguing that I don't have a problem communcating;  I merely asked "to what problem are you referring?"

Matt Sciaini

Quote from Matt

Vandyyke
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2008, 04:00:09 am »

FYI-  The guy who jumped up at the Bible Study use to work with Matt.

I'm checking out!  This is because after my vaca I am returning to the real world of school. I will be reading good books and having good interactive conversation/debate on all many different aspects of the American Revolution. Being around a group of history majors can be lot like being around a group of theologins. People can get very passionate about their veiwpoints. With the right kind of moderation it can be a very positive learning experience! Forgive me if my desire to fill the void of summer has left you feeling used!   

see ya!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: