AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 07:00:36 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A PLACE TO INTRODUCE/REINTRODUCE YOURSELF  (Read 6635 times)
tenderhearted

Email
« on: July 21, 2007, 11:06:13 pm »

:rofl:

Hello from Arnprior, Ontario. Canada.

I sign the morning worship songs, on Sunday Morning for the church I have chosen to worship my Saviour in.

I have 4 grandchildren.

I live with my cat Percy.

My involvements are with my job as a bank teller, Toastmasters, local S.H.A.R.E group, Ladies Bible Study which is a indepth, many resources and translations and coming away with more questions than answers, but also coming away with reverence and awe at God sovereignity.

I have been away from the assembly board for more than a year.

That is me, in a nutshell.

Lenore
GDG

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 08:29:10 am »

Hello Lenore,
It's so good to hear from you again.  I have thought about you and wondered how things were going for you.  I remember that you had a number of stresses in your life all coming in at one time.  How are you now?
I will follow your lead in reintroducing myself:
I worship in a church that we helped to plant 2 years ago from our previous church.
I have a hubby, two children and a son-in-law and soon to have a daughter-in-law (I hope, I hope).
No grandbabies yet.
We have a cat, Killer, who is 17.  We almost lost him earlier this year to tainted cat food.
I live in a rural part of Missouri, about an hour from St. Louis and I am a stock broker's assistant.
I love teaching Sunday School in the nursery and I teach English to Latinos.  About once a quarter I teach a mosaic class for the ladies at church.  Planting flowers is a big joy for me and I am a self proclaimed garage sale diva (bought the CUTEST shoes yesterday for 50 cents)  I am a complete freecycle addict and belong to four groups in my area.
I was involved with the Assembly for three years in the late '70s in St Louis.

Like you, I haven't posted in over a year. 

Blessings,
Gay
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 02:21:32 am »

Hi Gay:

Nice to meet you again.  Your a busy lady within your church.
It kind of nice to have a place where we can share a common interest.
I dont plant as I am in an apartment.  I like my windows or doors open, so I kill the plants when winter come.
I do have a cat name Percy.
Hope we get some gabbing time in.

Lenore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: