AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 02:59:47 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COAT LINT  (Read 9040 times)
Joe Sperling

Email
« on: October 26, 2007, 12:21:56 am »

Coat lint can be found in many different types of coats. At least I have found
this to be true.

Once I found some red coat lint in a blue coat. It was pretty amazing. It was
made of wool I believe, though it's possible it could have been cotton, I'm not
really all that sure. If you think it was cotton then I can go along with that, as
I value your opinion and wouldn't want you to be afraid to post your thoughts about
it, or leave the board,  just because I happen to disagree with you. Yes, now that I think of it,
you're right, it most likely was cotton.

Anyway, you can find lint in many places---in the dryer inside the lint catcher for example. Once,
I was retrieving some lint from the catcher and I cut my finger pretty badly on the edge of the
plastic tray, and there was a lot of blood, and I screamed very loudly due to the deep gash in my finger and I... oh sorry, didn't mean to talk about unpleasant things...people might leave the
board because I'm being so negative.....OH, actually, when I think about it, it was good that I cut my finger that day, because I learned to check the plastic tray from then on. I do have to say though that it really did happen, and if I was going to tell someone else how to remove coat lint from a tray I would warn them about the ragged edges and....wait a minute, you're not going to leave are you?....OK, OK, no more about the cut finger I promise. I promise to only talk about good things from now on. Please stay, you're right, it wasn't really as bad as all that.

It really didn't hurt as bad as I was going to say anyway---in fact, now that I remember it, it wasn't really all that bad at all. I'm glad I cut my finger on the plastic tray--yeah--now that I think of it, it was a really good thing I cut my finger on the tray that day. I may have cursed at the time, and screamed out in pain, but I just wasn't looking at it the right way when it happened. Praise God I cut my finger on that plastic lint tray!! Sorry for being so negative, and being such a whiner about an obvious blessing. Maybe one day I can see things more clearly.

If I were more spiritual I probably wouldn't even mention cutting my finger at all!!  No wonder more people don't post here--it's one thing to talk about coat lint, but to talk about cutting your finger while retrieving some lint from a plastic tray is another story. I am so sorry for recalling such ugly past events in my life. From now on I'm going to change! I'm only going to talk about coat lint itself, and leave out anything having to do with cutting my finger because of it. I want to ask all of you who were contemplating leaving the BB due to my negative comments concerning coat lint to please stay. I like coat lint---I really do. And when I retrieve lint from plastic trays only good things happen----really. I'm glad we can all agree on that. We just all need to be happy, think happy thoughts, and get along. That's the Christian way.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:50:55 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 01:22:34 am »

Joe---

Why can't you just let it go? I visit the board from time to time to see how things are going, and it's always the same thing. Lint tray, Lint tray, Lint tray. Can't you talk about lint, without mentioning that lint tray? Can't you talk about all of the good times you've had because of lint? Why concentrate on negative things so much? And if you're going to talk about the tray, talk about the good things you learned from it. Talking about lint trays instead of lint is probably one of the reasons hardly anyone posts here any more.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 01:23:53 am »

Joe----

Why are you posting in response to your own posts?
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 01:25:05 am »

Because I don't have the luxury of posting a positive reply to my own post using
another name, you whiner.
trac4yt

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 01:48:04 am »

..I cut my finger pretty badly on the edge of the
plastic tray, and there was a lot of blood, and I screamed very loudly due to the deep gash in my finger..

7000 +/- chosen meetings daily with severe gashings by humans?? Shocked

Stop it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 01:57:51 am »

http://www.complaints.com/july2002/complaintoftheday.july12.33.htm

Don't mean to be negative, but avoid the Maytag Neptune---it has a horrible
lint catcher design. You might wind up cutting your finger....I mean, oh never mind.
Actually, Maytag Neptunes are wonderful. Forget about the bad aspects of the machine,
and concentrate on the good. Your laundry will not get cleaned right, but you'll
have a heck of a smile on your face!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 02:04:26 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
trac4yt

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 01:59:50 am »

hahahahaha :rofl:
Christine
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 04:50:05 am »

http://www.complaints.com/july2002/complaintoftheday.july12.33.htm

Don't mean to be negative, but avoid the Maytag Neptune---it has a horrible
lint catcher design. You might wind up cutting your finger....I mean, oh never mind.
Actually, Maytag Neptunes are wonderful. Forget about the bad aspects of the machine,
and concentrate on the good. Your laundry will not get cleaned right, but you'll
have a heck of a smile on your face!

Look at it this way the different shades of mold are pretty coloful. The odors are sure to clear sinuses

:rofl:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: