AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 12:08:01 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mark miller  (Read 8843 times)
BEN MILLER

Email
« on: October 08, 2008, 06:20:18 am »

mark miller is not a police officer in the city of San Luis Obispo
A crime was committed called domestic violence
he is not responsible for abuse
she needed to face her abuser in court
we were not abused
geftakys are creeps
where was judys family?
get divorced theres a whole new world out there
if you have a different opinion
we can go outside and talk

ben miller
Jem

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 06:48:57 pm »

Ben,

I'd love to go outside and talk with you. Your defense of your father is understandable, but it displays a gross misunderstanding of the psychology of abuse.

Obviously I don't know your father as well as you do and I do think we all drank GG's koolaid. But if I know your father at all, I would guess that he bears a tremendous abmount of sorrow for what he didn't do. It is true he is not a cop, but he was also in a place of knowing and authority.

And worse than drinking GG's koolaid was drinking our own koolaid, in our own pride, to maintain whatever misguided ambitions and reputations we thought we had.
juststarted

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 12:46:29 am »

I don't think you can say we all drank the kool-aid. Some were never as dumb as others. But I guess it's nice to all pile on.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 05:05:36 am »

I don't think you can say we all drank the kool-aid. Some were never as dumb as others. But I guess it's nice to all pile on.

Just Started----

I'm curious what you mean by "all pile on".  I see one post, and then one response to it before yours. Unless "all"
refers to one person I am a bit confused.
Garrett Ngo

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 06:12:57 am »

Ben,

I wonder if you would say the same if Judy was your sister or daughter?  How would you view the elder of the church if you knew that he knew and chose not to say or to do anything about that? 

Secondly, just because the Geftakys are creeps and duped alot of people, including your dad doesn't mean he is not responsible for the things that he did. 

Thirdly, you don't need to be a police officer to do the right thing.  Since when does it require a person to be a police an officer to report a crime?

Go outside and talk?  Sounds like a bullying tactic the Geftakys would use in their quest to hi-jack Christianity.

juststarted

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 09:43:44 pm »

Jem says we all drank the same kool-aid. "We" referring to those involved in George's ministry or whatever you want to call it. It's those "we" that I am referring to, that I am saying it's nice to pile on. Just watch the responses to Ben's thought's.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 11:21:54 pm »

Jem says we all drank the same kool-aid. "We" referring to those involved in George's ministry or whatever you want to call it. It's those "we" that I am referring to, that I am saying it's nice to pile on. Just watch the responses to Ben's thought's.

OK--thanks for the explanation.
BEN MILLER

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 03:42:28 am »

first of all if my dad did that i wouldve stabbed him in the neck.
second if a woman doesnt face her abuser everyone is helpless.
she shouldnt have stayed in an abusive relationship.
third neither one of us was there
fourth no my bullying is a little less subtle
outside in your interpretation is in the street 
but you need witnesses and people to gang up on a messageboard
wow that sounds like a geftakys style "gang bang" to me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: