AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 03:42:19 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Zuniga  (Read 13030 times)
doug

Email
« on: June 29, 2007, 04:51:15 am »

does anyone know where he is?
doug

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 06:11:41 am »

why have so many people looked at this post yet nobody replies? Does anyone else even remember him?
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:19:47 pm »

Doug----

I don't recognize the name. Apparently no one else remembers either. What was he last seen
wearing? Cheesy   Just kidding-- But maybe if you gave a bit more information (time frame he was
in the Assembly, which Assembly he was involved with, etc.--might ring a bell with someone).

--Joe
doug

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 06:42:02 am »

People who know him know him by name. to describe him physically would be meaningless. He was in HB. I find it odd though that 145 people have read this post or people are checking on it more than once. Some of them must remeber him or carl. I could say more.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 01:00:04 am by doug » Logged
doug

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 01:00:54 am »

Thank you to everyone who has e-mailed information about these people. I really appreciate it.

I have an update on steve if anyone wants to hear about him.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:50:18 am by doug » Logged
doug

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 04:16:05 am »

I have an update on steve if anyone wants to hear about him.
doug

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 02:02:36 am »

I wonder why 400 people have looked at this post?
Nancy Newswander

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 10:17:34 pm »

Doug,

Not sure why you are upset with people looking at the postings, but I think it is a human nature type of curiosity.  My thoughts went something like this: Hmmmm, don't know that name.  Wonder where he was involved....wonder if I was involved with the assembly during the same time he was....I'll just click here and find out what other people are saying.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 11:40:36 pm »

And since I'm one of the 400 curious ones, I'll give you my reasons:

1) The name, Zuniga, has a similar look to it that Dutch names have. It first caught my eye as possibly being Zuninga, which would have been a Dutch name, which would cause me to wonder, then, how and if I was related to the individual. It may still be a Dutch name.

2) I usually view the most recent posts and since the posting of them has greatly slowed down, this post has been sitting on the first screen for a looooooooong time. If someone is in a hurry, like I am sometimes, I might look at it again. But of course, I'm speaking only for me. There are 398 other folks who have reasons for viewing it.

Maybe they will make your new year enjoyable by answering your question.  Wink

Moonflower  Grin

doug

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 02:04:01 am »

I'm pretty sure i know where he is already, but it does intrigue me why so many people look at that post.
He was in HB in the late 90's early 00's.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 02:17:54 am by doug » Logged
Jem

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 07:31:11 am »

Doug,

You do know that Steve passed away about six months ago don't you. At least that is the word going around the old HB people. His sister apparently said, that despite his past struggles, when he passed he was content and walking with the Lord.
doug

Email
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 04:33:44 am »

995 people have looked at this post so far. Steve was a blessing to many people. I wish others would post fond recollections of him.
Garrett Ngo

Email
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 05:37:06 am »

Doug,

I looked at the post but could not remember him.  Seems like you are fond of him.  God bless you for honoring him.
Marty

Email
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 09:20:46 pm »

995 people have looked at this post so far. Steve was a blessing to many people. I wish others would post fond recollections of him.

Hey Doug, perhaps you could tell us what you know about Steve. Seems not many remember him, I know I don't. Share the blessing.

M

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: