AssemblyBoard
April 24, 2024, 03:58:41 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Louis assembly and people  (Read 21253 times)
Kirkman

Email
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 07:45:10 am »

I guess I'll add my two cents to this one...
First, Josh, if you're still reading this.  "Hello Again"  (sorry, couldn't resist, but as you know, PRMW too)

Don't know if you remember meeting Daniel (Harrison) Buss, but he and his wife are at Emmaus Bible Chapel in Ferguson, MO. Gus Dodorico was also at Emmaus for a while. The last I've heard from the others was back when Mike Pasatieri married Danielle Starr, but that's been a couple years ago.

BJH, thanks for the reply. Daniel Buss doesn't ring a bell, but that doesn't mean I didn't meet him. However I do live in Ferguson, and I know where Emmaus is.

I have been in touch with Mike P somewhat recently, though. I think they're presently living in the New Town at St. Charles.

--Josh
Kirkman

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 07:47:47 am »

Josh Renaud- I did not know you in my assembly days, but I think I know you now. I have a golfing bud of mine who attends Grace Church with me. I have suspicion this is your dad- please confirm or deny. One of these days I will beat him in a round of golf Grin. I would like to meet you and talk over common friends we have from the UM St. Louis campus bible study. It sounds like that is how you know some of the folks from the assembly. I go to Grace regularly. Joe knows how to reach me. I am even posting on his blog now as well. I would like to meet you soon.

Yeah, it's me. I'd be happy to meet up with you sometime.

I never attended an actual assembly meeting, though I was a regular at the UMSL Bible study for several years. I also attended one of the retreats or camps or whatever with the Bible study. I believe on that trip I saw Tim Geftakys preach, though I'm not certain.

--Josh
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: