AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 09:21:19 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone here?  (Read 6727 times)
Steena

Email
« on: May 25, 2006, 02:38:15 am »

Heloo......... Undecided

Helloooooooo...........

Where is everyone?  What happened to everyone?

Mark C.

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 04:08:35 am »

Hi Steena!  Smiley

Is this perchance Christina M.?  Looks like the BB is taking a little pause and this gives new folks a chance to start a conversation to their liking.

God Bless,  Mark C.
Oscar

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 05:58:03 am »

Steena,

We have been experiencing a slow period for the past couple of months.  A couple of folks who kept things pretty hot around here have departed.

What's on your heart?

Thomas Maddux
GDG

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 06:27:37 am »

Hi and Welcome Steena,

You have come at a pretty quiet time around here.  But, there is plenty to read from when there was a lot of activity.  Is there anything that you can realate to?  Anything you want to comment on?

Blessings,
Gay
Steena

Email
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 01:39:28 am »

I'm glad to see that this place isn't deserted! 

I used to read here all the time, but haven't looked in a long time.  I was surprised by how quiet things have gotten, but I guess it's a good thing, because people are recovering and getting along with their lives.

When I first found the website and the board, it really helped me to see that others had similiar experiences, and that it wasn't just me.  For me, once I learned that I wasn't the only problem, that there really were some things wrong with the ass'y what helped me the most was to get away from it, quit talking about it, and just thank God when things fell into place and made sense.  Smiley

The more I talked about it, the angrier I got!  I mean, I knew it was bad, and I knew that some really messed up things that happened, but for me, I just needed some validation and time to build something new in my life.

So, I guess I don't really have anything to talk about, or any questions or anything. Like Gay said, plenty of things to read if you need to.  I'm just glad to see that everyone isn't still obsessing about George and everything.

Let the dead bury their own dead, i guess,

Steena
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: