AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 12:14:11 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EASTER  (Read 5911 times)
tenderhearted

Email
« on: April 17, 2006, 05:22:55 am »

PRAISE THE LORD.....HE IS RISEN
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 04:27:41 am »

As the Holy Week of Easter has passed, I have been encouraged by what people of God is doing to worship together for the Passover and Resurrection Sacrifices of Jesus.

On Good Friday, 6 churches ranges from Penocostals(3), Baptist(2) and Weslayan got together for one Good Friday Services with the pastors from all the churches participating.
It was wonderful that we came together with our commonality of believing in the risen Saviour despite of our differences in the way we worship.  You know the energy of passion for worshipping was very contagious, the Amens, Hallelujahs,and I believe that the angels in heaven was equally singing in worship.

That evening as well, our pastor and his wife put on a Christian Passover Seder was a intimate ritual doing what the Children of Israels were ordered by God to do.  As a Christian our Passover Lamb (Jesus) was remembered.

Sunday Morning, the men of my church cooked breakfast prior to our Sunday School and Morning Services.
Praise is that my youngest daughter came for breakfast with her husband and stayed for Sunday School, the first in about 3 years. I was a answer to prayer.

So I hope that all you readers were equally as blessed by the remembrance of sacrifices of our Passover Lamb, and that we have a living, breathing, risen Saviour who is sitting at the right hand of the Father and advocating for all Christians, and who loves us obessively. He has us in his hand and nothing can separate us from God.

Keep on Journeying with God.

Lenore
samson

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 11:49:03 pm »

hi EASTER this is name i gone through ur message well prasi the lord about u well i am new to this site i hope that u continue to be with him always ok bye
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: