AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 10:39:28 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: sondra discussion  (Read 33903 times)
brian

Email
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2005, 09:54:13 am »

i took the liberty of moving a bunch of posts that were unrelated to the various topics they were dropped in, yet shared a common theme. the deeper life debate has, as usual, become more a clash of personality than perspective. sondra, you have a tendancy to be emotional and judgmental in your responses. this leads to personal attacks against people you disagree with on a regular basis. for this reason i am giving you a 5 day break from posting, to let things calm down. i am asking that others refrain from commenting on sondra, since she is not here to defend herself. discussions about the way we discuss the way we discuss things create an infinitely boring loop anyway.

thanks,

brian
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 10:00:30 am by brian tucker » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: