AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 11:49:34 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WEATHER REPORT WERE YOUR LIVE  (Read 5799 times)
tenderhearted

Email
« on: November 19, 2005, 05:56:20 am »

Since most people, can freely talk about the weather, I thought a topic on this very topic would be appropriate, as not too many people can get into trouble speaking of the weather, except maybe the weather man.

So how the weather in place you live.

Here we have a dusting of snow on the ground. In the past week we have had snow flurries, freezing rain, winds, etc.

Because I have been stuck in the house with a severe cold, I was snug as a bug in a rug within my apartment.  Ironic I had the flu shot last week on Thursday. End up being struck down with the cold which situated within my throat.

SO how was your week in coping with the weather.

Lenore
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 07:09:21 am »

Well, since you asked...

Yesterday was what central Ohioans have come to regard as a typical weather day:  The trees were well past their prime for fall-colors and most leaves were on the ground.  Beneath the fallen leaves, the grass was still green.  Our back yard held a virtual lake of rain water.  The sun was shining brightly, the wind blew briskly, and the temperature was below freezing.  Snow covered the roofs and cars until about noon.

About a week ago I finally recovered enough from a five-week-plus cold to get my flu shot.  I feel great today, except for these several-climates-in-one playing kickball with my fibromyalgia.

Blessings,
al
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 03:45:57 am »

It is interesting how the weather can influence our conversations with others.

Today was a really nice day, the snow which has been left on the ground has almost disappeared.

Have any you ever heard...

That to get Indian Summer..we must have that first snow fall.

In this parts of continent it seems to be the case. So I am looking forward to some nice days now that the first snow fall has occurred, before the real winter blast sets in.

Enjoy the weather.

Lenore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: