AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 08:34:36 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Ballmer..I need your e-mail address  (Read 7514 times)
ccmalibu

Email
« on: January 19, 2003, 06:09:37 am »

Hello Out There,

I need Chris Ballmer's e-mail address. We have been corresponding via e-mail, and I deleted it on accident and can't respond. Chris, if you're reading this, please e-mail me, and if anyone else has his e-mail, please message it to me or e-mail me at ccmalibu@fastermail.com.

Thanks!!!

Cristina Vanderlaan
Bob Fay

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 11:53:51 pm »

Hi Christina-
His email at work (I don't think he would mind me giving it out) is:
caballmer@marketmedia.com
-Bob Fay
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 12:32:13 am »

Cristina!

What is your phone number?  I know you have moved back to Ventura.  Send me a private message please!!!

Eulaha
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 02:16:54 am »

Bob Fay:

Glad to see you on here.  I miss you and Gail.  Please call Greg and I when you feel comfortable.  We are in fellowship at an EV Free church very close to our home and we LOVE IT!

Give my love to Gail! Smiley Smiley
buzz

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 03:36:53 am »

Hey Bob, how are you?  Long time since we talked!  For some reason the email you listed bounced. I'd like to give you a call, send me a private message or visit my website www.stewardville.com

JJ
hzpoema

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2003, 04:57:45 am »

Bob Fay,

Dude! Don't vibe me!
ccmalibu

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 12:03:55 pm »

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the e-mail!!!!

Cristina
Bob Fay

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2003, 11:26:00 pm »

Tom-
Dude! I was hoping to hear from you! If you see this message please let me know your email or phone number. It would be great to catch up. I am still wishing I'll hear from Matt Shepherd some day.
-Bob
hzpoema

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2003, 05:11:26 am »

Robert Patrick O'Faye,

It's good to hear from you brother!  Both "Thighmaster" and I have been anxious to catch up with you!  I just saw him last Sunday.  Please contact me at t.hyun@compassintl.com.  Talk to you soon.

Tom "bogger" Hyun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: