AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 07:29:12 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Familiar Young Man  (Read 17008 times)
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2004, 10:40:34 am »

"What true story of things in Africa".

Note having been to Africa, and I mean no disrespect to Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Tom Joyner, Tavis Smiliey, etc., but THANK GOD SLAVERY DID ONE THING IN BRINGING SOME OF MY ANCESTORS OUT OF AFRICA, BECASUE THAT PLACE HAS PROBLEMS I WOULD NEVER WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!    Cry

BTW, I do mean disrespect to the above mention "BLACK LEADERS!", since they have done nothing but keep/hold blacks down and back.

Forgive me for my little rant!

Cheers,
G.

SAY IT LOUD!...........
summer007

Email
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2004, 05:22:36 am »

Yo..Peacefulg,       just to let you know I did go to a Bar-ba-Q in "Inglehood" with my kids...There was no "Carribean Jerk Chicken" served there....forgot to ask Verne for the Recipe ...Have you ever heard of Noel Jones...in Gardena just on the border of Compton...BTW I used to work across the street from La Dera Heights the "Black Beverly Hills" so I've seen both sides of the Black Community...And worked with some wonderful people ...I even had Coolio come into my work once and my kids were furious at me for not getting his Autograph...Bling,bling...And the Girl I worked with was Trya Banks best friend...another missed auto ouch...The Brother there got both autographs and Photos...Yes my kids Love all the Rap..so I know most of it..Very Popular on the West Coast...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: