AssemblyBoard
May 06, 2024, 08:47:07 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question for anyone in Fullerton  (Read 4100 times)
David Mauldin
« on: February 11, 2003, 10:16:39 pm »

I have been told that there are questions and answer times with "Former" leaders going on?  Is anyone asking these questions?

Tim did you know your Dad was an adulterer as far back as the 1960s?  If so why didn't you do anything?

Tim did you know of any complaints against Georges immoral behavior befor 2003?  If so why didn't you do anything?

Tim have you been involved in any immoral or questionable behavior with any sisters?  Why did you ask a sister in your house to rub your back when no one else was home?  Isn't this a questionable practice for a Christian Leader?
Where is the money?

What happened to all the money?

Tim, Jim are you going to pay the government back all the unpaid taxes you owe for the past 25-30 years?

Tim are you planning on taking any part of a leadership role in the future?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 10:58:52 pm by David Mauldin » Logged
TGarisek

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 11:01:01 pm »

I have been told that there are questions and answer times with "Former" leaders going on?  Is anyone asking these questions?

Tim did you know your Dad was an adulterer as far back as the 1960s?  If so why didn't you do anything?

Tim did you know of any complaints against Georges immoral behavior befor 2003?  If so why didn't you do anything?

Tim have you been involved in any immoral or questionable behavior with any sisters?  Why did you ask a sister in your house to ruub your back when no one else was home?  Isn't this a questionable practice for a Christian Leader?
Where is the money?

What happened to all the money?

Tim, Jim are you going to pay the government back all the unpaid taxes you owe for the past 25-30 years?

Tim are you planning on taking any part of a leadership role in the future?

Dave,
As we, Anne Marie and I,  discussed with you, we have attended the two meetings we knew about. There were others apparently where they think they sufficiently addressed the money issue. This does not meet with everyone's approval and there may be an additional meeting but I doubt it. They seem to be going into "stealth mode".  Could it be that the discussion of money would open a Pandora's box? I can't say and they apparently aren't willing to investigate or don't know how.

All the questions you state have been asked. All of them publicly except for any immoral behavior on Tim's part. We asked Tim privately about this and we received what we have to assume (because we are not flies on the wall) is a sincere response. Regardless of what Tim may have done in his youth he insists that he has been faithful to his wife. We have to accept that. Anything else MUST be done exactly the way George's exposure was handled. We must not make idle accusations. We must be totally in the Lord's will and way on this!

The answers to the other questions have been shared on this site in some form or other. Sometimes it is vague. Sometimes the "buck stops" at Betty. Sometimes the understanding is piecemeal and the individual is one of those "believe the best" people which we all were/are to some degree.

Call Tim and ask him these questions - then post his responses and tell him you will.
David Mauldin
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 11:56:55 pm »

Hi Tony Yes I am planning on talking with Tim tonight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: