AssemblyBoard
May 02, 2024, 07:46:51 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO IS RYLAN (AKA BEN HILL)???  (Read 4022 times)
moonflower2

Email
« on: July 26, 2004, 06:51:48 am »

Does anyone know???
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 07:27:14 am »

moonflower,

Where are you getting these names?

I thought Benny Hill was a British comedian...

al

moonflower2

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 07:51:53 am »

They posted something in reference to me with their name as "Rylan" and called themselves Ben Hill in the post. It was in response to my response to your suggestion of 6 flags. They also sent two pm's and never told me who they were.

Their post has since been deleted, so I deleted my posts in response to their's.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 05:30:42 am »

Huh!  Too rude to have been a British comedian!!!

al Wink

summer007

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 06:55:10 am »

Moonflower,  This could be the person that was having a 'Celebration Party' and had a misunderstanding with Kimberly Tobin.( this was quite a ways back) This girl Rylan was afraid all the board or anyone in the area would show up at her house for the Party...So she had words with Kim letting her know it was very rude of her to "invite herself" it was just for her private friends. And you can guess the rest. (Now I could be wrong) I certainly would'nt want an open Party at my house, so I could see her side. Kim on the other hand just wanted to get together with old-friends and did'nt realize it was an exclusive by invitation only gathering...Then Rylans friend (dont remember the name) jumped in with comment to the effect of "Oh just ignore her". It was a Catfight!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: