AssemblyBoard
May 22, 2024, 11:13:20 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Documentary on "The Assembly"  (Read 3736 times)
David Mauldin
« on: July 25, 2003, 04:56:25 am »

A friend of mine, Denise Klomp, former I.V. leadership has become quite skilled at documentary. She just placed 2nd at O.C Fair.  Together we would like to interview people who have been involved in the assembly. I have already had choice reponses from former leaders. If you would also like to be interviewed I promise Denise and I  will exercise the highest integrity in our presentation.  Teachdkm@netscape.net The questions will be simple/basic  Intro yourself, How did you become involved?  What attracted you?  What opened your eyes?  Etc...If at all possible we will try to interview George and or Betty themselves, (I jknow its a long shot but to be fair we must give them a chance to voice their side) As quite a few people no longer are active on this website it would be greatly appreciated if you would spread the word.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 11:42:16 pm by David Mauldin » Logged
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 04:00:16 am »

David:

Contact me at my private e-mail address regarding this

Matt Sciaini
sfortescue

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 10:05:25 am »

David,

That you regularly bash fundamentalist Christian beliefs casts a shadow of doubt on what the orientation might be of a documentary produced by someone you claim as a friend, since the word "friend" tends to imply actions in your favor.

I would not want to help out with a project that ends up turning people away from the true message of the gospel that I want to promote.

If your "friend", Denise, doesn't share your views, then perhaps she would get a better response if she made her own case here on the BB.
vbeers

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 10:01:17 pm »

David,

I am about to start my thesis and was hoping to study spiritual abuse.  I was thinking that I would post a survey on this BB and also e-mail it to everyone with addresses that are not hidden.  It would be interesting to work together in this effort of documenting Assembly experiences.  Sound like something in which you may be interested?

-Virginia
David Mauldin
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2003, 02:35:23 am »

Time is geting the better of me and I will not be able to start work on the documentary for another month or so.  Cry Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: