AssemblyBoard
May 02, 2024, 10:06:58 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "New" Humor  (Read 41155 times)
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2003, 07:01:15 pm »

Ok MGov, sorry about the McGov name, it is that old assembly (eeerrr McDonald's programming left in me).

No I am not British, and would never want to be, but I would like to be Icelandic!   Grin

Cheers,
g
MGov

Email
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2003, 07:05:15 pm »

George,

Your usage of Cheers (I like it) threw me off.  Maybe you've watched a lot of British movies.

M
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2003, 11:47:41 pm »

Naw, I use it because I like being as "perky" as one can in an email or posting.  Wink

Also I do work with a lot of Brits, and it is cool when they end the call cheers in that cute little british accent (awwww heck might just send my son to boarding shool in the UK, just to pick it up!)   Shocked

Right on!
G

P.S.  Hmmm "Right on" just does not have the same ring to it as cheers!  Tongue
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2003, 10:15:37 am »

George, you are the umpteenth person who has referred to me as McGov.  Even Kim (oops sorry Kimberley) referred to by that name.  Bre did too, and others.  But its Al's fault, because he started it.

M

OK, let's kick the old guy!  Back in my day, people respected their elders!!!
the fine print:  I hope everyone knows that I am joking!
    Oh, sure.  We know that.  Yup.  Uh-huh.

al

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: