AssemblyBoard
May 19, 2024, 04:11:08 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bobby Bible  (Read 4645 times)
Oscar

Email
« on: April 13, 2005, 11:32:49 am »

Hi folks,

Yesterday I was listening to the radio.  Seems some guy was demonstrating against Michael Jackson outside of the courtroom. 

His screaming and shouting was loud enough to attract the attention of the media types, especially since he had some kind of a big sign with a Bible verse condemning MJ.

The interviewer began with the question, "You say your name is Bible?"  Answer, "Yes, Bobby Bible."

He said that he was retired now, living in Palm Desert.  Said the Holy Spirit had told him to come down and demonstrate against MJ.

Some of us can remember that Bobby and friends used to drive around in a station wagon with the flames of Hell painted on it.  They called out "God" or "Bible" or "Jesus" to the people they passed as they drove.

Wierd as he was....he had GG pegged as an abusive dictator.

Of course, Bobby knew what those were....he shaved one every morning.   Wink

Blessings,

Thomas Maddux
outdeep

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 06:55:30 pm »

Was he the same guy that said everyone should remain celebate and be out preaching?
vernecarty
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 07:01:07 pm »

Hi folks,

Yesterday I was listening to the radio.  Seems some guy was demonstrating against Michael Jackson outside of the courtroom. 

Thomas Maddux

I used to think that the powers that be were targeting the man just because it made for great headlines.
It is now completely obvious that he is either as guilty as sin, or the world's biggest moron.
I have no sympathry for him whatsoever...in fact I think the man is terribly sick...
Verne
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 09:38:01 pm »

It is now completely obvious that he is either as guilty as sin, or the world's biggest moron.

Verne,

Assuming that you refer to MJ rather than BB, are you saying that he can't be both?

Tom,

Was that the little guy with the gigantic bodyguard who came to a worship service at Hillcrest & got into a shouting match with GG after the morning's ministry?

al
vernecarty
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 09:55:02 pm »

Verne,

Assuming that you refer to MJ rather than BB, are you saying that he can't be both?

On second thought, probably all of the above!

Tom,

Was that the little guy with the gigantic bodyguard who came to a worship service at Hillcrest & got into a shouting match with GG after the morning's ministry?al

Who won?!

Verne
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 09:57:02 pm by VerneCarty » Logged
Sammy

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 11:50:54 pm »

Oh come on Verne. We all know the answer to that. GG won. The “Door Men” probably removed him right at the moment he was making a point GG couldn’t argue.  Wink
Oscar

Email
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 05:03:38 am »

On second thought, probably all of the above!

Who won?!

Verne

Verne,

I guess you could say that GG won.  He called the cops and the guys agreed not to be disruptive after they received a "talking to" from the FPD.

They came back to the afternoon meeting!   Shocked  But, they behaved themselves.

Al,

Yes, he was a little guy with a big mouth...but his friend Harvey was VERY big.

Thomas Maddux
outdeep

Email
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 05:40:14 am »

I guess his ministry gave him a good 401K plan for him to retire.  Do you know if he is the same guy who appeared at Universities with banners and preached that we should be celebate and out preaching?  Or was that another self-appointed evangelist?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: