AssemblyBoard
May 18, 2024, 11:58:09 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim call to prayer in an American city  (Read 5064 times)
Arthur
« on: July 22, 2004, 06:22:53 am »

http://www.immigrantsforamerica.com/hamtramck.michigan.city.allows.public.muslim.calls.to.prayer.html

As of May 26 in Hamtramck, Michigan the muslim call to prayer is being broadcast 5 times a day on loadspeakers for all to hear.  How would you like this in your city.  See the movie Osama and see what type of people have this call to prayer.

The ACLU says nothing about this but prosecutes a judge for putting up the ten commandments in his courtroom.

Why is it that the left cracks down on religious expressions, especially Christian, but not on Islam? I'm trying to figure this out.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 06:26:04 am by Arthur » Logged
summer007

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 09:56:47 am »

Arthur,  I think you know what this means. If they can have one city with a call to prayer, they'll be dozens or maybe even hundreds. This is just the beginning. What a Great Mission field. I've had alot of Arab friends. I even had one get saved at a funeral two years ago he's still a believer its amazing. As far as the movie Osama I did rent it and watch it this afternoon. Most of these people were forced into the Taliban. And the U.S. supported them in the Russian War remember we abandoned them when the war was over. O.B.L.'s Father had a plan to Bulldoze Isreal that was his plan its no wonder his son is following in his footsteps. In essence the Muslim religion is Death to the Infidals.Who is an Infidal? Anyone that is'nt a Muslim its all very simple huh. Anyone willing to Sell All and Go to these people with the Love of Christ?  This is the World he died for even them.
M2
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 10:37:15 pm »

http://www.immigrantsforamerica.com/hamtramck.michigan.city.allows.public.muslim.calls.to.prayer.html

As of May 26 in Hamtramck, Michigan the muslim call to prayer is being broadcast 5 times a day on loadspeakers for all to hear.  How would you like this in your city.  See the movie Osama and see what type of people have this call to prayer.

The ACLU says nothing about this but prosecutes a judge for putting up the ten commandments in his courtroom.

Why is it that the left cracks down on religious expressions, especially Christian, but not on Islam? I'm trying to figure this out.

This is scary.  Muslim countries do not offer the same courtesy to Christians, yet they expect it as their civil right when they come to Canada and the US.  Thus far the US had managed to maintain its 'melting pot', but it looks like the tide is turning.

Marcia
Arthur
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 11:32:36 pm »

Arthur,  I think you know what this means. If they can have one city with a call to prayer, they'll be dozens or maybe even hundreds. This is just the beginning. What a Great Mission field. I've had alot of Arab friends. I even had one get saved at a funeral two years ago he's still a believer its amazing. As far as the movie Osama I did rent it and watch it this afternoon. Most of these people were forced into the Taliban. And the U.S. supported them in the Russian War remember we abandoned them when the war was over. O.B.L.'s Father had a plan to Bulldoze Isreal that was his plan its no wonder his son is following in his footsteps. In essence the Muslim religion is Death to the Infidals.Who is an Infidal? Anyone that is'nt a Muslim its all very simple huh. Anyone willing to Sell All and Go to these people with the Love of Christ?  This is the World he died for even them.

That would be one way to become an instant martyr I suppose. The moment you stepped foot in the Sudan and declared "Jesus loves you", they'd rape you and then cut off your hands, nose tongue and ears.  I wish I was making this up.

The moment you stepped foot in "friendly" Saui Arabia, which on the one hands says they wish to cooperate with us in finding the terrorists and on the other supports and nutures them, and said "you must be born again", you'd be on CNN as the next hostage one day and the next they'd put a knife to your throat and slowly cut your head off.

People call it "radical" Islam.  It is not radical, it is normal Islam.  If all followers of Islam were to follow it's sacred texts, there would be enough heads of cut-off infidels to fill a baseball stadium or two.
That is, until we put a stop to it by bombing the allah out of them.

Arthur
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 01:48:11 am by Arthur » Logged
summer007

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 12:42:41 am »

Yes very true anyone willing to give their life for Christ would have no problem attaining the Martyrs Crown in the Middel East....Just a Plane ride away....whew....
lenore
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 01:22:50 am »

July 23rd:

ARTHUR'S QUOTE:
''Why is it that the left cracks down on religious expressions, especially Christian, but not on Islam? I'm trying to figure this out""

I believe that if "CHRISTIAN" would only 'UNITE'

The Muslim prayer, call to prayer, the faithful of the Muslim religion, is not just a religion it is a way of life.

If CHRISTIANS would take the seriousness of CHRISTIANITY , back to the basics the way JESUS intented to be.
CALL TO PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN , why dont CHRISTIAN answer the same call to prayer, unite and pray for those five prayer times at the same time the Muslims are doing it.
WE WILL BE PRAYING TO THE LIVING GOD, AND A LIVING SAVIOUR.
If CHRISTIANS were as dedicated to their prayer life, myself included, and if we were just as VOCAL, as WILLING TO STAND UP AND BE HEARD, WILLING TO FIGHT FOR  RIGHTS TO BE CHRISTIAN, I have observed that Christians when they do stand up and fight take the VIOLENT WAY IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY, and that type of history has taint the CHRISTIAN CAUSE so much that it is no wonder that people are confused and scorn CHRISTIANITY because of those few, why the rest of us PRAY.  But remember what James says, FAITH WITHOUT WORKS .  CHRISTIANS , myself included, NEED TO PUT LEGS ON THOSE PRAYER, and be willing to PUT ACTIONS TO THE SERVICE OF GOD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, be a PAUL, TIMOTHY, PETER, THE OTHER APOSTLES, TITUS, JAMES, JUDE, ETC. Like Summer said, be willing to be MARTYRS FOR CHRIST, just like the Islam nation.  
We Christian tend to be lazy Christians , myself included, tend to think that if we pray about an issue, we have done our part. Or if we send money to missions, missionaries doing the work in the countries, were they cant even send letters, for fear of being jail, torture, or killed, because of the policies of the countries they are serving in.
Or we complain, complain, and are not willing to do anything.
THESE ARE ONLY SOME OF THE REASONS ARTHUR:
Were are those Christians that pioneered this new world of North America, that build communities out of barren land, build the church and schools, etc.
In the days of tolerance, we have learned to roll over and accept our fate, instead of exercising our faith. In the days of political correct, even Christians are consciously exercising not to offend anyone, instead of walking in our own faith, standing up for our faith, and saying hey, no matter what, I believe in Jesus, and Jesus is the only way to Heaven. THE ONLY WAY.  Christians dont have to resort to murder, car bombings, maiming, torture, raping, destructions of property or people, etc. CHRISTIANS HAVE GOD ON  OUR SIDE TO FIGHT FOR US, but CHRISTIANS NEEDS TO BE WILLING TO FOLLOW GOD IN THAT FIGHT.  Christians are n ot willing to follow God in that Fight. We just sit back, and think well let God fight.
Remember in the old testament, when the Children of Isreal, did follow God in the Fight to keep their nation pure for God, instead followed their own brand of Political Correctness, tolerating the other nations practices, then following in to the same practices of if feel right, then I have the right to do it.  Read any Prophet book, and you will know what happen to them. Read Judges and you will know what happen to those Children of Isreal, Read Kings and Chronicles and you know what happen to the Children of Isreal.
So why shouldnt Christian of North America expect the same fate as punishment.  Political correctness have polluted our nations, our tolerance have polluted our faith, and our participant with the practices we have committed Adultery against our Saviour, who we are promised as a BRIDE TO OUR KING.
So ARTHUR, DOES THIS HELP ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

I am just stating some of the reasons. And I am just as guilty as the rest.  It may not be political correct in my statements, but mostly they are true.

Lenore
summer007

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 02:15:51 am »

Arthur,  Fear Not. I checked the Travel the Road Menu of 16 countries. You can land in Tanzania home of the Serengedi and Mount Kilimanjaro with little problems. Also Ethiopia is a Christian Country. Now if your in Burundi you could have problems they recommend escaping for your life through the Congo...Just dont get Lost..A nice map would help. And just for the record Papua New Guinea is a Christian Country where the Gospel has really taken root. Now if you go to Indonesia they recommend readiness to lay your life down due to Muslims wanting All Christians out of the Country.(Think the Hotel Bali Blast last year)...If you want it easy go to Thailand, Maylasia or Singapore...The rest are rough and tumble. One had a two day Elephant ride to get to a remote Village....Hoping I can Go one Day!!! (A few of the Guys who went got real sick. One had Malaria.) So Great health is Essential.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: